October 29, 2012 – FinalWire Ltd. today announced the immediate availability of AIDA64 Extreme Edition 2.70 software, a streamlined diagnostic and benchmarking tool for home users; and the immediate availability of AIDA64 Business Edition 2.70 software, an essential network management solution for small and medium scale enterprises.
The latest AIDA64 update introduces completely rewritten PhotoWorxx and AES benchmarks, optimized for AESNI, AVX, SSE4.1, VIA PadLock, and XOP capable AMD, Intel and VIA processors. The new AIDA64 release also implements full support for Socket FM2 motherboards, adds optimized 64-bit benchmarks for AMD FX-Series “Vishera” processors, and supports the latest GeForce and Quadro graphics accelerators by nVIDIA.
New features & improvements
- Revamped PhotoWorxx digital photo processing benchmark with AVX, SSE4.1 and XOP optimizations
- Rewritten AES data encryption benchmark with AESNI, SSE4.1 and VIA PadLock optimizations
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for AMD FX-Series “Vishera” CPU
- Preliminary support for AMD “Kabini” APU
- Socket FM2 motherboards support
- Support for VirtualBox v4.2 and VMware Workstation v9
- Samsung 840 and 840 Pro SSD support
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti, Quadro K-Series, VGX K-Series