Also sporting the Pandora’s customizable LED display, Bitfenix’ new AEGIS is a micro-ATX solution that has a sportier take on a tower enclosure. Available in red, blue, yellow as well as white and black, the AEGIS supports up to 8x 120mm fans, 5x 140mm, dual 280 radiators and dual 360 radiators (if they are slim). For more features and information, read up on the AEGIS mATX features in the official press release below:
Introducing the BITFENIX AEGIS
AEGIS features a beautiful rounded shield-inspired front with the same ICON logo display featured on Pandora, and a sporty fresh design all around. It comes in black, white and 3 vibrant colors (red, blue, yellow) and supports an impressive amount of fans and radiators: up to 8 120mm fans or 5 140mm fans, dual 280 radiators and even a dual 360 build is possible with slim rads.
The 3 tool free storage cages are modular and can be moved around or taken out all together, in which case there is still a hidden 2.5″ slot behind the PSU and a “show off” 2.5″ slot next to the mainboard tray. Besides some nice dust filters on the top, front and bottom, it comes with a built in fan controller, a stylish PSU cover, a rubber padded pump bracket and last but not least a neat Reservoir bracket, that let users attach a reservoir or pump/res combo to a 240 or 360 radiator.
Bitfenix ICON™ Logo Display
- AEGIS features an even larger 2.8″ ICON color Display than Pandora
- Simple Plug n Play USB cable and Drag and Drop app to customize the Case Logo
- Open Source – ready for custom apps and scripts
- MATX Performance
- Up to 8 120mm Fans or 5 140mm fans – there is no air standing still in this case!
- And thanks to Magnetic and clip-on dust filters all around, dust bunnies are banned for life
- Watercooling Ready
- AEGIS supports a 360+240 loop or a dual 280 radiator combo!
- Pumps and reservoirs can be installed on the case bottom, or our bundled brackets which enable them to hang from the case top or front, or be secured directly to a 240 or 360 radiator!
BitFenix is the result of the collaboration of several veterans in both the technology and gaming industries. From the same minds behind some of technology’s most venerable products, BitFenix creates hardware and peripherals that grant the user the utmost control, strength, and performance to complete their computing tasks. Combining a deep understanding of gaming and other high-demand computing applications with superior engineering and design know-how, the BitFenix Team is dedicated to creating the go-to computing products and peripherals for those who refuse to quit. For more information, check out http://www.bitfenix.com