Continuing the line of HAF (High Air Flow) cases Cooler Master introduces the HAF 922. The HAF 922 is a mid-size case with features and design very similar to it’s bigger brother the 932. Here at Modders-Inc. we were very impressed with the cooling capability, overall spaciousness and flexibility of the HAF932. Read along as we explore the Pro’s and Con’s of the mid size 922 design.
Sponsor: Cooler Master
- Provides extreme airflow, uncompromising cooling performance, and ruggedly strong protection.
- Accommodates demanding high-end components, including full length graphics cards.
- CPU cooler retaining hole designed for quick CPU cooler installation.
- LED ON/OFF switch for front 200 x 30 mm fan.
- Patented button design for easy maintenance of 5.25” drive devices.
- Bottom fan can be set facing up or down to increase airflow throughout the case.
|Material||Steel + Plastic and Mesh Bezel|
|Dimension (W / H / D)||Main Unit: 253 x 502 x 563 mm / 10.0 x 19.7 x 22.2 inches|
Box: 285 x 550 x 605 mm / 11.2 x 21.7 x 23.8 inches
|Weight||8.7 / 10.9 kg ; 19.2 / 24.0 pounds|
|Motherboards||ATX / Micro-ATX|
|5.25″ Drive Bay||5 Exposed (one could convert to 3.5″ drive bay)|
|3.5″ Drive Bay||5 Hidden, 1 Exposed (converted from one 5.25″ drive bay)|
|I/O Panel||USB 2.0 x 2, MIC x 1, Audio x 1 (support HD / AC97 Audio), eSATA x 1|
|Expansion Slots||7 + 1|
|Cooling System||Front: 200 mm fan x 1 Red LED on / off fan x 1 / 700 RPM / 19 dBA (can be swap for 120 / 140 mm fan x 1),|
Top: 200 mm fan x 1 / 700 RPM / 19 dBA (can be swap to 120 mm fan x 2 ),
Rear: 120 mm fan x 1 / 1200 RPM / 17 dBA,
Bottom: 120 / 140 mm fan x 1 (optional),
Side: 200 mm fan x 1 (optional), (can be swap for 120 mm fan x 2)
|Power Supply||ATX PS2 / EPS 12V (optional)|
Table of Contents -