Keeping cool under pressure is not always easy for a high end gaming laptop. Powerful processors and dedicated graphics cards are all too often produce more heat than can be removed by the stock cooling hardware. Cooler Master, a world leader in keeping it cool is here with the new CM Storm SF-17 Laptop Cooler.
First Look- Packaging and Information
Our Cooler Master SF-17 came dressed to impress. The full color box comes with all the info we could want. The SF-17’s box has a large picture of the cooler itself on the front, and feature specific pictures on the back.
With the briefcase style box open we can see that the laptop cooler is comfortably protected by high quality layered foam as well as a protective plastic bag.
The Cooler Master SF-17 is part of the flagship line of laptop coolers by Cooler Master. The SF-17 comes sporting a large 180mm fan capable of 1200 rpm, is four way height adjustable ,and claims to support gaming laptops up to 19″ just to name a few features.
Inside the box with the coolers itself we have the user guide containing features, specifications, and warranty information. Last but not least we have the included USB 2.0 to miniUSB power cable.
- Silent and Powerful 180mm fan for excellent cooling performance
- Stepless Fan Speed Dial with power on/off function
- 4 Height Adjustments for optimal working / typing angles
- micro-USB power port for additional power input if needed (connector and adapter not included)
- 4 port USB Hub for expanded connectivity
- Improved Cable Management with grooved sides for cable routing
- Comfortable Rubber Handle designed to be easy to carry
- Laptop Retention Tabs for more stability at higher angles
- Supports Large Laptops up to 19″
|Compatibility||Supports up to 19″ laptops|
|Dimension||470.66 x 326.88 x 54.94 mm|
|Operation Degree||4 levels of height adjustment|
|Power||USB 5V DC|
|USB Port||USB2.0 x 4, MiniUSB x 1, MicroUSB x 1|
|Fan Speed||700-1200RPM +/-10%|
Table of Contents -