Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Best wishes to Em3bilko!

Master Modder

Best wishes to Em3bilko!

HEY GUYS, THIS IS EM3BILKO'S WIFE. HE ASKED ME TO LET YA'LL KNOW HE IS IN THE HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW. HE'S HAVING A HARD TIME KEEPING FOOD DOWN--ACTUALLY FOR THE LAST 12 DAYS. SO, TODAY I MADE HIM GO SEE HIS DR. WHO SENT US TO THE ER AND THEY PUT HIM IN. HE SAID TO TELL YOU THAT HE WILL FINISH THE REVIEW HE'S DOING AS SOON AS HE CAN AFTER HE GETS HOME AGAIN. HERE'S THE PHONE # TO HIS HOSPITAL ROOM
    -- 865-545-6369 -- HE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM ANY/ALL OF YOU. YOU CAN REACH HIM BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 8:00 A.M. AND 10:00 P.M. EASTERN TIME. HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT i HAD A HARD TIME FINDING WHERE TO GO TO GET THIS MESSAGE OUT. I'M THE ONE THEY WRITE THOSE "DUMMIES" BOOKS FOR. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.
    EM3BILKO'S WIFE (NANCY)

Best wishes to Em3bilko!

Oh sorry to hear, Mrs em3bilko. Can we get a thread for this? (points at AF...lol)

Best wishes to Em3bilko!

I am truly sorry to hear that. Please tell him that he needs not to worry about MI or anything on the slate for us. It and we will be here when he returns. Tell him to focus on getting better. Please let us know if there is anything we can do.

Best wishes to Em3bilko!

WOW...sorry to hear that he ended up in the hospital. I will make a point to call him tomorrow when time permits at work and as Tazz said he does not have to worry about anything except getting better!

We all enjoy having him here and well he has helped us many of times even if he does not know it :-)

Get well soon we already miss ya!!

btw you did great with the posting!

Best wishes to Em3bilko!

Get Well Sooooon

Best wishes to Em3bilko!

Sounds like he's got what i had a while ago, except worse, anyways get better soon!

Best wishes to Em3bilko!

Get well soon mate and stay off the dodgy forign prawns!! (Speaking from experience.. ops: )

Best wishes to Em3bilko!

get well soon chief!

we'll be waiting here for you

Best wishes to Em3bilko!

em3, get better sir!
    Tell Nancy to quit whoopin ya about the head with that copmuter case you were not supposed to buy... that'll land you in the ER every time!

just kidding, just kidding!

Great job on the post Nancy! THank you for keeping us in the loop. He is in my thoughts and prayers, hoping for a speedy recovery!

Best wishes to Em3bilko!

hope you start getting better Em, i know your a definite inspiration to me and a numbe rof others

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information