Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: T-shirt

Master Modder

T-shirt

My T-shirt arrived today and OH BOY, this is one good looking shirt, thanks a lot and Happy Modding to ya.

T-shirt

Your welcome!

And I do have to admit they do look pretty darn good...wonder if find someone to model the shirts :-)

Master Modder

T-shirt

Make it a female, for some reason I think they look better modeling a T-shirt than a male does. Happy Modding to ya.

T-shirt

I vote Rob!

lol, I don't know whose wife/girlfriend will model one though...

Master Modder

T-shirt

Here's mine model, me!

I hope this doesn't scare anybody away. Happy Modding to ya.

T-shirt

Hooray! Mine arrived today! Buy! Purchase! Consume! Plus you get to find out AmericanFreak's true identity!!!! Aha!

Master Modder

T-shirt

I was just looking at the photos of myself and man, you can see how swollen I am. That was one of the reason the Dr. put me in the hospital. It looks as if you stuck a pin in me I would pop like a balloon. Happy Modding to ya.

T-shirt

Make it a female, for some reason I think they look better modeling a T-shirt than a male does. Happy Modding to ya.
    Hmm something went wrong there....

Was picturing and old guy in a wheelchair for some reason, you don't look that old though and no wheelchair.

Master Modder

T-shirt

My wheelchair is in the garage to make it easier to get it into the van. I use it for getting around if I'm doing anything that would require me to be on my feet for long periods such as going to the mall or grocery store, things like that, I do use a cane but I had sat it aside for the photo. I'm lucky that I don't have gray hair most of my friends that are my age have gray hair, I take after my grandfather, when he died at 75 he didn't have much for gray hair either, am 56 and most of my gray is in the upper lip area and it's not a 100% gray. Happy Modding to ya.

T-shirt

Not bad for 56 em3bilko hope I hold up as well when I reach there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information