Thread: Other Forums

Master Modder

Other Forums

I don't usually do complaints like this but I have to let everyone know the difference between this forum and some others that I have signed on to. Like here I have signed on and asked questions concerning some of the items that I have that I don't have the foggest idea of what they are or what they can do, much less what I could use them for in a mod. I have read people complaining about the questions that noobs are asking. They should go to school or don't even bother to sign up. Noobs are looked down upon as a pain in the butt. We all have questions everyday of our lives and it's not a matter of being stupid, just that we didn't know about a certain thing or matter. It is human nature to ask so that we may learn. This is the main reason that I joined this forum and CMG, the people here have shown without a shadow of a doubt that they are willing and able to help those that are in need, and not just in information but concern for the other fellow. Thanks, for all the help and caring that you have for your fellow modder. :idea:

Other Forums

We all have to learn at some point. We are all Newbs at one point in our life. Some get a later start, some get an early start. We (the group that has stuck together) have always been willing to answer any questions we can. The only stupid question there is, is the one that didnt get asked in the first place.

Other Forums

Thanks for the comments, but its EVERYONE here that makes the forums what they are.

Forums are a place to ask questions, get feedback, and get to know people that have a common interest.

My personal feelings about those that attack noob's is that they DON'T know the answer, so rather than admit it they attack the person. You all know that will NEVER happen here!

Other Forums

Thanks em3bilco, I too have found that most other places do not care, nor do they want to be bothered with what they consider noob questions.
    Staff can lead, but your statement .. "the people here have shown without a shadow of a doubt that they are willing and able to help those that are in need, and not just in information but concern for the other fellow" shows just who is responsible for making this place different from others

DB

Master Modder

Other Forums

Your welcome, I really can not express how much of a difference there is between this site and the other 2 sites that I have joined. I have had questions on the other 2 sites now for over a week and I have not had 1 reply. Where as HERE I usually have a reply within 24 hrs and not more than 48. This admin should be commended on it's ability to deal with it's members on all levels that has been presented to them. THANK YOU! :idea:

Thread Information