Thread: WinFast HDTV Cinema

WinFast HDTV Cinema

Today we are going to take a look at Leadteks new WinFast HDTV Cinema TV Tuner card. This will enable you to enjoy HDTV programs without having to buy a high cost Television. The WinFast HDTV offers several great features such as Digital ATSC, Analog Terrestrial / CATV Receiving, Record and playback DVD-quality TV program on PC, and it Supports EPG (Electronic Program Guide) and schedule recording just to list a few of them.

Read the full review here.

Master Modder

WinFast HDTV Cinema

Nice review and from the pricing it's not to bad of a price for HDTV. I'll like to see anybody get HDTV for less. Thanks for a good review and showing us a cheaper way to HD. Happy Modding to ya.

WinFast HDTV Cinema

Thanks, and your welcome.

Ya its nice to see an inexpensive way to utilize HDTV. LOL unfortunately, this is my only choice as well. I just can't bring myself to spending some ungodly price for a TV that I will not use, the 32" RCA will do. Even when watching movies on this, I rarely watch them full screen. Normally they are windowed at 640x480 while I am working on something else.

WinFast HDTV Cinema

Has anyone gotten the WinFast HDTV to work with linux? I am setting up a mythbuntu system on a AMD64 machine and would like to use this card. Can anyone offer suggestions on drivers I need?

WinFast HDTV Cinema

I've not seen anyone mentioning using it on Linux as of yet. I will look around and see if I can find any information.

Thread Information