Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone heard about final fantasy vii series?

Has anyone heard about final fantasy vii series?

Hi Brothers it had been a long time since i had visited this community hope all are in pink of the condition....y'all know studies are gong crazy here (aint i right dex?)
    so i thought that i should post something...(or else american freak will feel that i had taken away the pertelian and now i have just vanished from the forum )lol
    BTW...
    IM TOTAL FFVII FREAK...
    This game follows a Heart touching storyline....it was released in 2 main parts 1) the main game in '97..2)the movie in 2005..

the 2 things released were-
    1)final fantasy vii - original game - 1997(although the graphics dont match for today but if you have played it you would know that it was "considered" preety much advanced in those times ( like Ghost reacon advanced warfighter nowadays) i still like the game very much)....(hey bilko i thought i saw your avataar as RED XII ONE's)

2) The second thing released was The official movie i.e final fantasy advent children the movie is rocking too) one of most advanced CGI movie around with loadz of action....
    if You get A chance then please do see the movie.. simply rocking...

hey AF you remember that i sent you a song(water) a long time ago(when we had a chat)......its from this movie....

I would say Music plays a crucial role in game.... this game consits of relly brilliant heart touchin music composed by Nobuo uematsu... im totally his fan due to his composition...
    this guy usually composes songs for games only but, in the movie it was an exception...

i have a whole collection of final fantasy music....i jut love it....

FEW YEARS ago final fantasy viii was also released... it was also equally good.. i just bought the 4 cd pack few days back.. now im in process of completing it

i also heard somedays back... that There would be A complete remake of the ff vii game with high end graphics on ps3
    see this http://ps3.ign.com/articles/614/614859p1.html

ALL THE COMMENTS ARE WELCOMED BY ME

thanks for READING

~~~~GODDY

studies... yeah that's mad

we have vacations when they still have school
    so unfair for them

not just that too hard studies trigonometry.. height and distances ohh i hate these two...and 37 chapters of social science each of like 23-35 pages with small print..... ohh godd why me???

Master Modder

Glad to see your back for a little while, godslayer. We wouldn't even dream that you took the pertelian and ran. There are quite a few of our members that have told us about the studies that are taking place. Good luck with your studies and we will look forward to your next posting. Happy Modding to ya.

OMG I love final fantasy music! I have SOOO much of it! Never played any of the games though... Hope to see you around, school is starting for me in a couple weeks. Better get my summer reading done!

big FF fan, but i'm just now revisiting and playing through FF7 (never owned a PS1 or PS2)

but as a PS3 owner, i know they are NOT remaking FF7 for PS3. they originally made a video to show what it would look like if it was made on the ps3 to showcase what it was capable of, nothing more.

FF13 is still schedualed for 2008 though, on many platforms

yeah it may be right but ITS on pc too... and music is rocking too hey bilko i want you to leave comments on the game i think you've played that....as i can see in you that xfire pic you have chosen redxii as your avatar.... omfg wheres your signature?

Master Modder

Well godslayer, I've never played FF. My avatar was chosen due to the limited amount to chose from and it was the best that was available. lol Now for my sig, I don't know what has happened to it. I too just noticed it's not here, so I guess it means I have to do some work. lol Happy Modding to ya.

Master Modder

There it's back. For some strange reason the code that goes into the box for my sig was gone. So all it took was a copy and paste and I'm back good as new again. Happy Modding to ya.

FF started off on the old nintendo right? My son was, maybe still is, a big time FF player until it went to the PS. He is a die hard nintendo player and the wii we got is pretty cool.

A few years ago I tracked down one of the hard to find FF games (was in a gold NES cartridge) for christmas. He was pretty happy about it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information