Thread: OCZ Equalizer Laser Gaming Mouse

OCZ Equalizer Laser Gaming Mouse

Mice, mice, mice, and more mice. When looking for a gaming mouse a user has to take all features of the mouse into consideration. Is the mouse the right weight? Does it have all the buttons I need? Is it responsive enough? Does it offer more than the next mouse? These are all common questions that need addressed when choosing a mouse. Today we are going to be taking a look at OCZs Equalizer Laser Gaming Mouse. This is OCZs first step into the mouse market, so lets see what they have to offer the gamers of the world.

Read the full review here.

Master Modder

great review taz, sounds like a good mouse, might possible get one at the end of the month...dont suppose you tryed it out on ut2k?? or just cause....???

No I didnt try it on UT, I have 2004 installed on here. I will try to give the single player side a go over the next day or two.

Master Modder

If it works as good as it looks then it should work pretty good. I like that color of blue, the overall appearance is nice to look at. Quite a selection of DPI to boot. Then to top it off based on a person that uses wireless and gives it a thumbs up for a wired unit speaks alot also. Nice review and Happy Modding to ya.

This looks a lot like my mouse. I only paid $20 for it, and it's the best $20 I've spent. Do you think OCZ "borrowed" the design or does A4Tech make them for OCZ?

What do you think? A4Tech x-750f

Well with it having the same features I would say that A4Tech is probably making them for OCZ or have sold OCZ the rights to it. It does look to be an identical match.

Well with it having the same features I would say that A4Tech is probably making them for OCZ or have sold OCZ the rights to it. It does look to be an identical match.
    It would be interesting to find out. I was surprised that I liked the A4Tech so much. I had previously owned nothing but Logitech mice- MX700, MX900, G5, & G7. I took a chance on the A4Tecch. My only complaint is the wire is very thin. I am going to pick up the Logitech G9 when it is released this month- looks like a winner.

Ya the wire is thin. Wireless Logitech user for the past several years. This is the first corded mouse that I have actually liked. Even when compared to the wired G series Logitechs I would take this one.

There's a TON of rebranding that goes on in the pc world. I knew that they did it with motherboards a lot, but I didn't know that input devices followed the same trend. If you look through newegg they'll have like 4 of the exact same board with identical layout, features, problems, etc, but they'll all have different "manufacturers". Wierd.

Thread Information