Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: new mod comming soon

new mod comming soon

Hey everyone.How it is been?? IT has been awhile since a posted something.I am in a truck club and i have been busy working on my truck and everything.Well it is time to get back into modding.What i have plan is switch cases from my Full Server case to a sunbeam acrylic UFO cube case.I dont have the case yet i am waiting on it to come in.But i have sleeved the psu with uv green and changed the molex connectors to uv green ones.The case takes two 120mm fans which will be clear with green leds in it.I got two black Biohazard fan grills that i have painted green.I really dont have a name for it yet.But the theme is Biohazard and green with green and white lights.I have a few pictures of what i have got done so far,plus i got a picture of what the case looks like.Tell me what yall think so far and give me some ideas.Ill keep yall updated when i get more stuff done.I hope yall like.

Thanks
    mad_mod_man

new mod comming soon

Whoa awesome

mmm green PSU

new mod comming soon

ALready tearing up perfectly good sheathing, and the ATX connector... I'm watching!

new mod comming soon

I love what you have done with the PSU, but I'm not sure that I'm too hot on the color of the biohazard grilles if the psu is staying that color. I would look into some metalcast green (sold at schuck's)

That way you could match the colors. Or you could repaint one or both so they match entirely. Something that you could think about doing is getting some of that tube stiffener coil and making your tubes WAY too long, so they snake all around the case. I would also pick up some of these for the fans. Good deal, good fan. Any plans for unique cable sleeving (shower tube, something else)? Something else that you could do if it's available and you're comfortable with your plexi welding skills is this: weld a thin plexi box (less than 1/2&#34 to one whole side, add fittings at either end for tube hookups, and make a resevoire wall. Here's a quick sketchup to show you what I mean.

If you're not doing water cooling then not much of this applies, but I hope that you can use some of my ideas.

new mod comming soon

hey brightshininglights.Thanks for ur ideas.I am going to repaint the fan grilles to that kind of paint you showed me.I like that idea.As of right now i am not doing water cooling just yet dont have the extra money for that rite now.But thanks for all your ideas

Thanks
    mad_mod_man

new mod comming soon

Alright, that's cool too.

new mod comming soon

well i got the new paint for the fan grilles.Later on today i am going to repaint the fan grilles

Master Modder

new mod comming soon

Sweet and what color are the grills going to be? I hope they are to be green in color also. That project of yours has peaked my curiosity and I'm looking forward to seeing this come together. Happy Modding to ya.

new mod comming soon

Sweet and what color are the grills going to be? I hope they are to be green in color also. That project of yours has peaked my curiosity and I'm looking forward to seeing this come together. Happy Modding to ya.
    Yes the fan grilles are going to still be green.They are going to be almost the same color as the psu.

Master Modder

new mod comming soon

Great, I like green myself and I'm going to watch this mod for sure. Happy Modding to ya.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information