Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: M-I Desktop Wallpaper

M-I Desktop Wallpaper

Not sure why but I took a break from reviews and other website stuff and made a wallpaper. I thought I would share it with you :-) Oh it is 1680 x 1050 but it can be resized. Its pretty basic, but I like it.

M-I Desktop Wallpaper

Preety cool but somehow I don't really like wallpapers that have a black background.
    This is just my opinion, I don't like many many things :P (like broccoli and stuff... :P)

maybe a green grid on a light blue background...

What program did you make it in btw?

P.S.
    Awesome fire effect ^_^

Master Modder

M-I Desktop Wallpaper

I've noticed that you don't like to many things. Do you like your life? Do you like MI? lol Happy Modding to ya.

Wet Sanded

M-I Desktop Wallpaper

You made those flames pretty nice. I know I can't do that and I have Photoshop CS.

M-I Desktop Wallpaper

Well like I said I was bored I already had the MI logo and a black BG was pretty easy to do...lol

I used photoshop CS to create the flames, but I cheated a bit and read a tutorial on how to do the flame effect. Once I read it it was like "DOH thats pretty easy". Here is a link to the tutorial http://photoshoptechniques.com/texp/fireptk.php

Maybe after the Ultra giveaway we can do a "create a wallpaper contest" for a T-Shirt or something. :mrgreen:

M-I Desktop Wallpaper

1. I've noticed that you don't like to many things.
    2. Do you like your life?
    3. Do you like MI?

lol Happy Modding to ya.
    hmm where to start off... :P
    1. Yes, there are some things I don't really like (or don't like at all - like broccoli=YUCK..) but I can get used to almost everything :P I'm not really a guy that criticises everything, usually if I don't have an interest in something, I won't comment but a MI walpaper sure would be a cool thing to have so I thought - maybe I can inspire someone that can make an even better wallpaper (even tho after looking it for awhile it's not that bad at all )..

2. Hmm right now, not really :P
    I need to find myself a girlfriend or something soon or I'll go crazy in the PC room.. -.-

3. Well what do you think?
    If I wouldn't like it, I wouldn't be here commenting this right now

M-I Desktop Wallpaper

2. Hmm right now, not really :P
    I need to find myself a girlfriend or something soon or I'll go crazy in the PC room.. -.-
    That make two of us... LOL

I have more ideas about the wallpaper, but not that much time.

Everyone think of one and try to make one. I will give out a shirt to the best one sometime after the Ultra giveaway.

Master Modder

M-I Desktop Wallpaper

Glad to hear you like MI, but really broccoli is good for you. Do you like cauliflower? It too is good for you. Did you know that broccoli is a hardy type of cauliflower? Maybe a wallpaper from your artistic hands could be in store for us maybe. Maybe what AF has in mind about a wallpaper is right up your alley. Girlfriends are nice to have as long as you don't piss them off. You don't want girlfriends that get mad and throw your computer out the window of something like that. So I hope this bit of wisdom brightens your day for you Dex and tomorrow could be like today. One more thing: Happy Modding to ya. Dex

M-I Desktop Wallpaper

I designed a new logo and slogan for Modders-Inc.

I photoshopped it and the existing logo into a couple of fractal backgrounds, but then I read the artist's permission-whatsit and didn't feel like obtaining permission to use the fractals, but I equally didn't want to steal them because that's not cool (not to mention sue-worthy).

M-I Desktop Wallpaper

You don't want girlfriends that get mad and throw your computer out the window of something like that.
    riiight... I want to see her how she picks up the case with the built-in UPS and all the usual crap hehehe
    P.S.
    my case is the biggest I could get at that time :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information