Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Goodies!

Goodies!

One of the packages that I ordered arrived today in a box for Mexican popsicles. I found this hilarious.

The contents: a speaker grill w/ clips and two chrome momentary switches.

The clips are designed to be mounted this way:

But I like them like this :twisted: :

I also got a drill press the other day for $75. Apparantly the guy that I bought it from only used it for one project, so it's just about new. Would have liked it to be cheaper, but what can you do?

This not the end of the goodies, I have another box coming probably tomorrow.

Master Modder

Goodies!

That is a very nice drill press you have there. And there are more goodies tomorrow!! Hot Dog, I'll be watching for photos. Happy Modding to ya.

Goodies!

One of the packages that I ordered arrived today in a box for Mexican popsicles. I found this hilarious.
    LoL xD (<-- means, me too :P)

This not the end of the goodies, I have another box coming probably tomorrow.
    Nice ^_^

Goodies!

hmmm, no box today . Maybe tomorrow.

Master Modder

Goodies!

goodies......i like goodies lol

Master Modder

Goodies!

Has the box of goodies come yet? Happy Modding to ya.

Goodies!

I love GOOOOODIES

Goodies!

Has the box of goodies come yet? Happy Modding to ya.
    guess not

Goodies!

Okay, I just got back from my trip to the shakespeare festival in Ashland, Oregon. Waiting for me was one of the three boxes that are coming for me. Rather, it was an absurdly large bubble-wrap envelope.

That thing is about the size of my torso. And I have a good-sized torso . I wouldn't complain if it contained something larger, like maybe the wings of a prop plane. Instead it contained these:

Now I'm not complaining at all! Shiny! The nut next to them is one of the nuts that I was using before these came. Believe it or not these babies set me back about $7 . I checked around and that's about the going rate. It makes sense, as they are 1/16" short of half an inch, and that's internal diameter. On the outside they're 3/4" in diameter. They're not the cheap kind either; they're fully molded and threaded all the way up. I bought some cheaper/smaller ones that were just a regular nut with a dome attached. I'm using these on my lian-li mod (as yet unnamed) to secure the feet. Linkish?

Ashland was great, I saw about 5 plays. While I was there I got just about the nerdiest Henna tattoo ever.

These things last for about 3 weeks, so I guess that I better get used to people asking me what they mean :P.

I know that I said that one more box was coming, and that's because I thought that there was. I'll explain. I bought 3 things from what I thought was one company, but apparently they placed my orders with three different companies, which in turn are shipping to me. The companies that they placed my order with only do mail/phone order, so I generally avoid them like the plague. I got a better deal than I would get most places anyway, so I'm not too worried about having a middleman.

Master Modder

Goodies!

Nice nuts you have there. lol Strange tatoo. Happy Modding to ya.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information