Thread: Got Lucky

Master Modder

Got Lucky

We were under a tornado watch last night until 5am this morning. I was in the basement at 2am messing around with the Cash Box. At 2am I went to bed and got up at 8:30am this morning and found 1 1/2 inches of water in the basement. I had Cash Box on the floor because I have rubber mats down, doing my work and just got lucky because I had taken a put Cash Box up on the table. Boy, if I had just left it there I would have been bummed out for sure. I must have done something right after all. So today I have pumped and mopped drying out the basement. I'm going to have to get myself my own place to live and stop renting and depending on others to fix their problems. I've been told this problem would be repaired and so far it's been 8 months and no show of a repairman yet. At least all my work on the Smoothwall unit is safe. I'll make sure it stays off of the floor. :idea:

Got Lucky

em3bilko so hear about your situation and the added work it has placed on your day to clean up. Just glad your ok and that your mod wasn't effected because I would have been bummed not to see this one finished. Thoughts are with you buddy and stay save mate. Lucky for me I don't have to worry about nature and what it can do for most of the time. Yeah renting can be a real pain in the butt when your promised to have things fixed but it goes unanswered. :?

Got Lucky

Dang just glad to hear you are OK.

Got Lucky

nice good job dude.

Master Modder

Got Lucky

Thanks guys, all I can say is I'm being watched over by a superior power. :idea:

Got Lucky

Thanks guys, all I can say is I'm being watched over by a superior power. :idea:
    the modding gods spared you my child

Got Lucky

the modding gods spared you my child
    Roflmao

Thread Information