Thread: suggestion for the site

suggestion for the site

Since I was new to the whole modding thing I was thinking hey, why dont they show how to do the actual basics like adding extra fans and the other basics, I would create the articles myself but yeah im a newb.

suggestion for the site

All ready in the works...just have to give us sometime. We have to make sure that the site can run perfect before we can start doing the important stuff :-)..this site has been going 100 MPH behind the scenes....I don't think Tazz has slept for a week or so...LOL

suggestion for the site

Haha, I hate the behind the scene stuff, you cant see whats going on

suggestion for the site

You don't want to see it right now either, stacks of pop can, coffee cups, wrappers, and I think something just moved!

suggestion for the site

My hobby room is like that at the moment, I'm trying to rebuild an Nitro RC car of mine and well of course all the old computer parts and other things like old dremel bits, energy drinks, old models that where never finished because they are those ones with a metal body and all you have to do is screw them together.

and I think the mice are trying to build a robot so they can take over the house

suggestion for the site

LOL sounds like my office..

suggestion for the site

My hobby room is like that at the moment, I'm trying to rebuild an Nitro RC car of mine and well of course all the old computer parts and other things like old dremel bits, energy drinks, old models that where never finished because they are those ones with a metal body and all you have to do is screw them together.

and I think the mice are trying to build a robot so they can take over the house
    Great to see your a Nitro boy as I am too using 1/10, 1/8, 1/7 scale off road and on road cars/buggies along with RC planes up to 1/4 scale of all kinds. I also have a hobby room but I'm afraid I'm a tidy freak :wink:

suggestion for the site

I would love to get a hold of that new engine Traxxas put into their T-maxx supposedly the thing can flip the truck over

Thread Information