Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I've got an idea

I've got an idea

Hi every one how are you all. log time wasnt in contact i apologize for that... recently i won some contest in a forum and they gave me a full 2 year hositing with a domain and i am very happy :P .... i am not good at making sites.. so i decided to make a blog with a section solely dedicated to modders-inc it will be great fun .. also it would mean more visitors to both the sites.. however it would require content from modders-inc to be posted into my blog so i wrote this post to seek permisson for this. If anyone wants their mod to feature on my blog then you are always welcomed its located here... www.techinstincts.com please allow me to post worklogs/featured rigs/ tutorals there.... full credit will be given to moders-inc

~~~yours only godslayer

I've got an idea

anyone wanna feature there? :P reply now!

I've got an idea

Hmmm..... I could do that. I would spend more time on that site and the addition of more categories. Right now it looks like a parked site.

I've got an idea

you are extremely right... but the main thing is that i am seeking for the permission from the modders.. thats all... if i get aproval then ill do with that site... now the problem is i dont have any other modder rather than you.... will contact others...

Master Modder

I've got an idea

At the moment I don't have anything to post on there. I haven't been feeling good enough to work on what I have much less start something new for you. Happy Modding to ya.

I've got an idea

well bilko i seriously knew that you are gonna reply.....how are you know?..... dude dont worry.... you can put any old case mods any kind of mods.. i will appreciate if you contribute in anyway... Can i please feature your OLD worklogs mods views etc which were posted in modders-inc? please do leave a reply..

COME FORWARD PEOPLE....i need your mods!!!! you can submit anything...Any custom job..... Hey AF can i feature your lucid dream onto my blog please gimme permission :P

I've got an idea

Ok, sorry for my slow reply, I have been pretty busy lately.

We allow sites to post small quotes from the articles and then provide them with the link to the full article on a daily basis. This is no problem and can easily be done by adding your site email to our news list. Anytime an article goes live it will be emailed out to everyone on the list. We also provide RSS feeds for our News and our Reviews that can be found on the home page. That provides a snippet and a link.

If your thinking of posting an entire article from Modders-Inc on your site. That will be a NO. We do not allow anyone else to post the entire articles thus meaning we can't allow you to post the entire thing.

As far as individuals posting their mods there. We have no problem with that, its not like we can control where people go .

I've got an idea

thanks tazz... let the work begin ! and if anyone wants his/her mods to be completely showed up upon my site as tazz just said then you are welcomed....

Master Modder

I've got an idea

Then if you want to post a link of my mods on your site, then please feel free to do so. Happy Modding to ya.

I've got an idea

Ok, sorry for my slow reply, I have been pretty busy lately.

We allow sites to post small quotes from the articles and then provide them with the link to the full article on a daily basis. This is no problem and can easily be done by adding your site email to our news list. Anytime an article goes live it will be emailed out to everyone on the list. We also provide RSS feeds for our News and our Reviews that can be found on the home page. That provides a snippet and a link.

If your thinking of posting an entire article from Modders-Inc on your site. That will be a NO. We do not allow anyone else to post the entire articles thus meaning we can't allow you to post the entire thing.

As far as individuals posting their mods there. We have no problem with that, its not like we can control where people go .
    Perfectly said...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information