Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Asking for prayers

Master Modder

Asking for prayers

Just wanted to post to ask for prayers for my brother William which was admitted to the hospital with a GI bleed today. He doesn't have a phone and finally was able to crawl outside his house and started yelling for help when a neighbor finally heard him and came to his help and called for a ambulance. His bleed was so bad that it had shut down the use of his legs and that is why he had to crawl to the road. Thanks for everything. Happy Modding to ya.

Asking for prayers

Oh my god!
    I'm terribly sorry to hear this.. Your whole family will be in my prayers!!

Asking for prayers

That is basically the only reason I have a phone anymore. If I didn't have health problems I wouldn't have mine. I'll pray that everything comes out OK for your brother bro.

Asking for prayers

I'm so glad his neighbor heard him. He will be our prayers em3bilko!

Master Modder

Asking for prayers

Thanks so much guys, I knew asking my online family would pay off. I know that my brother is in good hands now that I have a army of prayers coming in. Happy Modding to ya.

Asking for prayers

Definitely in our thoughts and prayers buddy.

Asking for prayers

on the prayer.... picked up the phone, cuz you know it *is* a local call from Texas to call God !!

Keep him strong, let him know that we are pulling for him.

Master Modder

Asking for prayers

Thanks XcaliburFX and tech-daddy for your support. I talked to him last night and he's being kept comfortable and I think that Monday they will start checking him out for the leak. He will be scoped for sure and it's a good thing that they put you out when they do that. I had it done in June when I was in the hospital. Mother and I will be going down to see him in about 2 hours and I will tell him that I have a army backing him up. Thanks again guys for your help. Happy Modding to ya.

Asking for prayers

Hope he is doing better-Tell him were thinking of him today

Master Modder

Asking for prayers

Thanks very much for your support pirate33 and welcome to the best little website on the internet. Just got home from seeing my brother and they scoped him this morning and found the bleeding ulcer and they cauterized it, so no more bleeding. They had to give him a blood transfusion last night. He had lost quite a bit of blood from the ulcer. He's still a little bit in la la land but is improving compared to how he was yesterday. Tomorrow I will be going back to his house because he was vomiting blood and everything else and there isn't anyone to clean it up, so I'll be taking a carpet cleaner with us and see what we can do to get the mess cleaned up because he won't be in any shape to clean it up when he gets out of the hospital. So that's all the news I have on him at this time. Thanks to all for your support and Happy Modding to ya.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information