Thread: HR-11 VGA Backside Cooler

HR-11 VGA Backside Cooler

Today we are going to take a look at a unique VGA cooler design that supplements your existing cooling. In early July Thermalright announced their new cooler dubbed the HR-11 VGA Backside Cooler. The HR-11 has dual heatpipes and a large surface area to offer additional cooling, with minimal effort required for installation. The HR-11 will even work in a SLI / CrossFire condition on todays latest cards.

Read the full review here.

Master Modder

Good review but for the price tag and the ability to fit just a select few of CPU coolers, it's not for me. Thanks for the review and looking forward to the next one. Happy Modding to ya.

Great review Tazz. Not something I think I would buy personally tho. sort of an over the top type thing to me. Seems like if you had a decent cooler and airflow you wouldn't really need that sort of thing. Seems like coolers for all heat sources are getting bigger and bigger. One of these days you are going to have to buy a separate case for cooling with heat pipes leading from one to the other. :lol:

My only critique of your review would be your photo's. They are rather dark. I would recommend getting some additional lighting for yourself. Perhaps even two extra light sources for when photographing your rig. So that way you don't have to use the flash and you can cut down on glare and shadows. In some cases, at least on my monitor, it's kinda hard to see whats going on.

Thanks guys, ya the cooler is limited to an extent with its size. For the guy that is going to try to get the most out of his cooling they will help in that department regardless of what main cooler you're running.

On the lighting after looking at a few others I am going to resolve that problem really quickly. My camera is a finicky piece of work. Sometimes they come out great and others I can't get a good shot out of 200.

Thread Information