Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Logitech G15 Keyboard V2

Logitech G15 Keyboard V2

A few years back Logitech introduced the G15 Keyboard to the masses. No one had seen a keyboard that resembled the likes of it before. It took some of the features that people had been hacking into their own keyboards and made it mainstream. But that was a few years ago and now Logitech has updated the looks of the G15 and has re-released it. Was it worth the trouble for Logitech to redesign one of its most popular keyboards?

What's old is new again? Check out the review.

Logitech G15 Keyboard V2

I like the old one better but to each is own right? The smaller size is definitely a plus. Mine barely fits in my LAN bag.

Logitech G15 Keyboard V2

pst, the link is bugged :P

Logitech G15 Keyboard V2

Link is fixed.

Logitech G15 Keyboard V2

well, I've read the review...

I must say, I really really don't like the orange theme
    It's just my opinion but still... And the music control keys are weird too heh :P

btw, AF, I think you should mention that you can take the err pad? (the ting your hands "rest" on)

oh yeah, the LCD resolution is the same so you can (hopefully) use the same programs/plugins as before

Logitech G15 Keyboard V2

the orange matches the g5 orange, so it's kinda cool if you have both (like me)

Logitech G15 Keyboard V2

the orange matches the g5 orange, so it's kinda cool if you have both (like me)
    yeah, that's true, but I do prefer the LEDs that I have as backlight on my G15
    I HATE blue LEDs (well, got stick from all the blue blue blue everywhere 8O ) so I just changed the LEDs on the small PCB and cut the playx apart so colours don't mix.. is that possible with the G15? (not G15 Gaming aka. old G15)

Logitech G15 Keyboard V2

You can use the old plug-ins with the software, but I like LCDStudio better. The one thing is that you have to run the KB software in order for LCDStudio, or other plug-ins, to work.

Not sure what you are asking about on the wrist support other than it just clips on or off depending on what you like.

I like the newer look, but it still has all the same old features which kind sucks. I was really hoping for a really great new interface for the LCD with a lot more stuff to be able to do with it.

You could pretty much take an old review of V1 of the G15, replace the pictures with V2 and have it done.

Clear Coat

Logitech G15 Keyboard V2

*shrug* Im happy with my Saitek Eclipse (original). The LCD on the G15 was always like "Cool!... but i dont want to pay 5 times more for my KB, and i wouldnt use it"

Logitech G15 Keyboard V2

believe it or not I use the LCD rather often. Even for such simple things as just looking down for the time. I find myself glancing down during gaming at temps or system usage just out of curiosity.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information