A little project I have been working on between case modding. Believe it or not this thing only has maybe 2 hours on it. It was bought by my baby sister for my nephew. They rode it a few times then she passed away at 36 years of age, she was poisoned to death . At any rate it has been parked since 2004, and the tarp they had over it had rotted away and the weather had done a number on the paint. I just could not stand to see $4000.00 dollars go to waste, so I bought it. I have finally gotten to the stage where I want this thing finished before Christmas, so I can sell it.
Today I completely sandblasted and painted it, now to reassemble. I used the hammered metal rust oleum as a rust preventive base coat that also gives the paint a textured look, then it was sprayed with Grabber Green engine enamel with ceramic. It has some sure enough tough paint on it now lol.
If you look at the tire pics you can still see the rubber teats sticking off of the tires, that is how little it was ridden. Anyway, enjoy the pics. Now, to go try and get all the green off of me. lol
"http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/Xcalibur01/Grave%20Digger/th_IMG00034.jpg" alt="" />