Thread: Project Grave Digger >Not a case mod.

Project Grave Digger >Not a case mod.

A little project I have been working on between case modding. Believe it or not this thing only has maybe 2 hours on it. It was bought by my baby sister for my nephew. They rode it a few times then she passed away at 36 years of age, she was poisoned to death . At any rate it has been parked since 2004, and the tarp they had over it had rotted away and the weather had done a number on the paint. I just could not stand to see $4000.00 dollars go to waste, so I bought it. I have finally gotten to the stage where I want this thing finished before Christmas, so I can sell it.

Today I completely sandblasted and painted it, now to reassemble. I used the hammered metal rust oleum as a rust preventive base coat that also gives the paint a textured look, then it was sprayed with Grabber Green engine enamel with ceramic. It has some sure enough tough paint on it now lol.

If you look at the tire pics you can still see the rubber teats sticking off of the tires, that is how little it was ridden. Anyway, enjoy the pics. Now, to go try and get all the green off of me. lol

"http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/Xcalibur01/Grave%20Digger/th_IMG00034.jpg" alt="" />

Master Modder

Wow, that looks like it would be fun as hell to play with. Sorry about your sister, it's so hard to lose a family member. My prayers are with you and your family. Hope you are able to fulfill your dreams of the sale. Happy Modding to ya.

Yep, I imagine it will be fun.

Thanks Em3, it is even harder when you do not know why or how someone is taken from the family. It has been a long 3 years I can tell you that. All, I have left besides pics and memories is the answering machine recording she made. It tears me up each time I hear it, yet I have to hear it.

Indeed, this is looking pretty interesting. I don't know a lot about cars, so you'll have to give descriptions as you go. I'm also terribly sorry about your sister.

Thread Information