Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Toy for me.

Master Modder

New Toy for me.

Just wanted to show you the purchase I made from Woot.com. It was about 60% less than what the cost was if I had gone with the company. I've checked the price with the company which is Invacare and they were wanting over $1000.00 with shipping. The shipping with Woot was $5.00 and I got the unit for a total of $404.00. Couldn't pass this offer by. Here is a photo of the unit.

So this arrived today just 6 days after making the order. Now I can run around the stores chasing the wife. lol Merry Christmas and Happy Modding to ya.

New Toy for me.

Wow not bad em3

pst, where are you going to put that laptop again?

Master Modder

New Toy for me.

Been thinking about getting the air brush out and putting flames on it. lol I'm not much into laptops. I rather sit at a desk. lol We'll have to wait for the newness to wear off before I do any modding to it. lol Merry Christmas and Happy Modding to ya.

New Toy for me.

Cool! That's quite a steal, most used wheelchairs go for around $1300. Then again, those are joystick operated. There's a significant difference in price between joystick and non-joystick models. The chin-operated ones for paralyzed people are even more expensive.

It would be really cool if you could mod this thing, like give it a custom paint job or something. Perhaps oven-form a plexi window to see the motor? That would make me a happy person. Do what you can, do what you will.

Master Modder

New Toy for me.

Yes sir, I'll do what I can when the time comes. Right now Switchboard is number 1 priority. Merry Christmas and Happy Modding to ya.

New Toy for me.

COOL!!!! Just like my mom's, except hers in metallic red. They take apart fairly easy and that is a big help.
    Congrats on a great deal buddy.

Master Modder

New Toy for me.

Thanks XcaliburFX, I too feel that I got a good deal. Merry Christmas and Happy Modding to ya.

New Toy for me.

Got to mod that and THATS IT!

New Toy for me.

New Toy for me.

Yeppers, a flame job, fuzzy dice and diamond tufted seat and it'll be rockin' !!! Already got the ultra cool alloy wheels. And hey don't forget the wheelie bars .... super coolness.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information