Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a good case for a theme

a good case for a theme

the next project that i want to do it a car theme case,but i am having a little trouble finding the right case for a car theme.What would yall think would be the best case for a car theme

thanks
    mad_mod_man

a good case for a theme

mad_mod bugger the case if you want a car theme I would start from scratch and build it to look like a car of your choice. Using things like front grill for DVD ROM etc but make the DVD blend into being apart of the grill but it's your mod so it's entirely up to you. Depend how much time you have to do it from scratch or your just after a normal case but give it the car theme. :idea:

a good case for a theme

i like your idea i have alot of time on my hands i was in a bad car wreck back in oct 05 and i have to disk in my back that is messed up and the dr's wont let me go back to work so i got alot of time

mad_mod_man

a good case for a theme

I am with Dicksplach.... from cratch is best. If you want to save time find a old case you can use the mobo tray and maybe the HDD/rom racks from.

a good case for a theme

well today i am going to lowes and gonna go for some metal and other stuff to start building this computer

a good case for a theme

How about making it look like a car dash with the front window being a huge LCD.

Well, any case will work with your car theme. It depends on really what you want to do to make it the theme. What modding ideas do you have? What kind of car?

I always liked the satans duece mod where the front of the PC looked like a grill. I thought of doing one like that but hiving the side open up like the hotrods do. with the hings in the middle and it flips up. That would be cool.

Think of what you want to do first and then try and find a case that will compliment your ideas.

a good case for a theme

well i am going to build the case not mod other computer case to make it the way i wanted i am going to put some gauges in the front here is a link to what the gauges will look like pics

a good case for a theme

well my father-in-law and i planned out my car case theme case we are going to make it look like a car here are some pics of what we plan on doing pics

a good case for a theme

Ahh, I seen a guy who built a mini-itx machine out of a toy monster truck... It looked sweet but the potential isnt huge because you cant fit a great vid card in there if your gonna game.

a good case for a theme

if the pics it is small but when it is done it will fit a great video card

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information