Thread: My Son

My Son

Well, my son left last night for Afghanistan to serve his country. While I am extremely proud of him, I still wish he were not having to go. I ask that you remember him in your thoughts and prayers, as well as all military personnel in harms way.

He works on BlackHawk helicopters :mrgreen:

Master Modder

My Son

My youngest son was in the Army and got his wings for working on Blackhawks also. He is now out with a medical discharge due to a broken thigh bone that has a steel rod from hip to knee. He works for Sikorsky working on Blackhawks for the government. We will keep our prayers for our boys and girls in harms way at all times and thanks for the reminder. Happy Modding to ya.

My Son

Thanks Em3, hope your son heals well.

My Son

ah he's lucky, he'll get to stay back in the F.O.B (forward operating base) he shouldn't have much to worry about then.

Em3 how'd he manage that? dang and I though getting a medical discharge for getting a piece of concrete blown through your knee was bad.

My Son

Tell him "Dont get a sad on, put a mag on and stag on!!"

I'm ex forces too, so good luck, and an easy tour for all the men and women in the forces.

My Son

He's all for it and up to the challenge, so I am sure he will do ok. Thanks all, I guess it's just harder for the old man.

My Son

Best of luck to him and everyone else serving.

My Son

Best of luck to him!It's the sevicemen and servicewomen,like your son the make me proud to be American!Prayers with them and thanks for serving!Also wish best of luck to CPL Allan Hamel,US Marines! :!:

Thread Information