Well a few days ago a car slid off the road, due to ice, and into our dog kennel, unfortunantly for our Doberman named Zeke, he was in it.
Luckily he survived the crash but he has a cracked skull, broken ribs, a punctured lung, as well as some damaged internal organs, a broken hip and a few scratches.
The vet say's he has a 20-30% chance of making it, and if he did make it he would probably need to be on pain killers till he died naturally, so we are debating on putting him down.
Meanwhile I'm stuck here with a mod I barely got to work on, a future vet bill that will most likely cost a lot of money and trying to keep my wife from getting too upset over this.
As far as my mod Right now its on hold and may end up a case mod instead of a custom case.
Also what would be considered too soon to get a new dog? The people that crashed into the Kennel said that they would pay for half of the vet bills (me being smart got this on paper signed and dated and with a witness) and would help us locate a doberman puppy.