Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Humor: Feel my wrath sales Scum!!

Humor: Feel my wrath sales Scum!!

Well I won't get into the details on why the sales people I work with deserve a special place in hell but believe me they do. I mean, we all have it coming in one way or another anyways right? And besides what those wacky leftist would have you believe "torture can be fun!" So lets all play along shall we? ; )

First off water boarding is out. Despite its quick and effective method of delivering psychological pain and suffering it has one major drawback. It's too quick!! I mean if highly trained CIA operatives can only withstand it for a few minutes it kinda takes all the fun out of it. Besides I don't want to get info, I just want to watch.

So I went with the next best thing. Not yet banned by the UN, thinkgeek.com's Annoy-a-tron was the perfect choice for my mission. However, That is only because the idea of having a device randomly release the scent of french fries has not yet been invented or put available to civillians. Perhaphs I should patent that idea?

So here it is folks...the Annoy-A-Tron! It comes in this quiant little box about the size of a zippo.

Outside the box you can see that it is not very big. I placed a penny next to it for scaling.

sorry if my photography skills are lacking but you get the idea.

There are three setting to this device. Normal annoying beep, Really annoying beep, and a random setting that goes through a range of frequencies. This is the setting I chose because I found it the most annoying. Simply because you cannot mentally prepare or "block out" the sound due to it's random frequency.

I carefully placed the device in close proximity to my unsuspecting sales staff. I won't tell you where in case someone I work with reads this and decides to have pity on the souless asshats.

Anyhoo, I expect it to take about 3 days or up to a full work week for the effect to set in. Stay tuned and I will keep you updated as tender minds are unknowingly driven to the edge. Mwahahahhahah!

Master Modder

Oh, you devilishly devil you, I'll be watching this post for sure. I'm just curious about the out come of it all and also to see how effective the unit can be. After all we need to know if the product is worth the money spent, right? We wouldn't want anybody to spend their hard earned money on a product that didn't produce. So please keep us informed on the success of the product. Happy Modding to ya.

lol sheldog :P

I need to get/make myself one of those for a schoolmate who constantly annoys me >_<
    or maybe my sister.. hmm..

btw, we've made a similar thing at our school but it was meant for dogs
    worked like a charm hehehe

You SOB....LOL

The guys I work with did that to me a few years back and it about drove me all-the-way crazy, not sure I made it all the way back either.

I tore apart anything I could to try and find out where it was placed. Finally the guy who placed in my area showed me where it was and it was in the perfect place as it sounded it bounced off a wall and made it impossible to tell what direction it was coming from.

Clear Coat

lol... have you seen the grenade version? i kinda want to get the grenade version and deposit it in a certain teacher's office.

The granade is cool but it's kinda obvious. I like the more subtle, long term effect that the Annoy-a-tron has. Granted I'd like to have a couple of those for road rage. LOL!

Clear Coat

OMG... someone i know did this thing with powdered donuts, open car windows and drive-bys... imagine that with the annoying nade.

Your crazy sheldog, but that is too funny.

Master Modder

lol i have that granade thing lol anoyed alot of peeps....but anyhow nice one i wnt one where an u get them from ??

I guess I should have kept you guys up to date on this. The sales people at work are so dumb. It really takes the fun out of it. First time it's by the printer. The think it's the printer, it's driving you crazy mind you but they tolerate it because they think its the printer. So I move it across the room. Still drives them crazy but all of them are too lazy to look for it. So now I have it right behind the desk of a sales person. I mean it's going to be going off right by their heads.

I want them to find it now. I want to show it to them and say. "this was driving you insane for so long and I did it".

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information