I'm planning on doing my first mod, a small mod it may turn out to be, not sure yet. I am going to buy a CM stacker case, have some nice parts in it with watercooling. I want to cut a side window in it, at least one. *maybe I'll cut the top and the other side a bit * I want to know a few things.
1) Will using a jigsaw really spead the process up a lot? Is it worth going out and buying one? How much quicker will the process go compared to the dremel I have? Mind linking me to a good jigsaw that doesn't cost much at all?
2) How many jigsaw blades would I go through? I'm not to familiar with jigsaws, I used a table jigsaw last year in class, but that's it. This would have to be a hand held i think.
3) Can somone link me to a site w/ plexi glass?
4) I'm going to be painting the whole case black, inside and out. The outside is silver/grey, should I paint right over it or sand the old paint off? How can I get a very glossy look?
5) What are some cool small mods I can do inside of the case, besides wire management and such.
6) I want to spray paint my case fans, how should I go about doing this, should I just prime/paint ooor do I need to somehow take the fan off so the paint doesn't clog anything? How do I do this?
7) I also want to add a LCD to my case window, a small one of course, but not to small. I would like it to be a few inches by a few inches I guess. If I could get it to show my score when I'm playing cs s taht would be badass .