Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hobby/mod shed

hobby/mod shed

Well i just moved in with my grandmother in a two bed room trailer with my g/f and i have no room for all my computer and mod stuff and all my other hobby stuff that i have and i do,But my grandmother got a new shed and she has a old one that she was about to trash because she did not need it anymore so i told her i wanted to use it and she said ok.so the plans are to turn the shed into my hobby/mod shed with a tv radio and all my mod and computer stuff.Tom. i am going to set everything up it will have power and lights and a fan,then when i am done setting everything ill post some pics of my new hobby shop and mod shoptom. give me some ideas what else i can do or what yall think of this idea that i have of using the shed as a hobby/mod shop

mad_mod_man

hobby/mod shed

o0o0o0o lucky you. i definately need a mod shed or something cause only half of my room is accesible.

hobby/mod shed

yep i am lucky lol ill post some pics tom when i start to get it set up and everthing

hobby/mod shed

thats great man, i need one of those too, i'll be interested to see how it turns out.

hobby/mod shed

thanks mrtlwound i have some pics tom.

hobby/mod shed

looking forward to the pics

hobby/mod shed

well i got most the stuff in there and set up.When you look at the pics all those containers is computer stuff like cd-roms,floppys,hdd and so on lol but i have 4 more containers of computer stuff still to go out there.I got a radio out there i am planning putting a tv too out there.got power,fans and lights.heres the pics

mad_mod_man

hobby/mod shed

Looks like a nice little workshop, Just have to watch for moisture.

hobby/mod shed

thanks i have blocked all holes and everything so i think it should be good

hobby/mod shed

nive work area, i agree with senior, the only place in my room that isnt covered in junk is my bed, and when im not in it, it also gets covered in junk i would use our shed, but its kinda small, and everyone just throws their rubbish in there lol. about the mousture, i think id get a moisture monitor, or if not, a dehumidifier, becase when it gets cold, the stuff in my shed gets wet. although yours should be ok, seeing as its metal and nice and all. lucky man

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information