Thread: Moving to Minnesota

Master Modder

Moving to Minnesota

Well, it's official. We are moving to Minnesota sometime during the first 2 weeks of May. So we are starting to pack. It's going to be a real pain in the butt but it's going to be great at the end of it all. So my modding of anything is going to be very limited. Just thought I would inform you all about my next journey coming up. Happy Modding to ya.

Moving to Minnesota

Enjoy it! Now you get to be closer to Bill!

Packing is a @(^#)*@%, but the results can be SO rewarding once you get to the final destination!

-=TD

Master Modder

Moving to Minnesota

This is going to be my last move. I'm getting to old to move around the country when ever I feel like it. lol Your right about the final destination being a reward. This time my reward is that I'm close to my children and my grandchildren. The grandchildren will be in walking distance for them. So when I grow tired of them I can send them home. lol Happy Modding to ya.

Moving to Minnesota

Sounds good em3, hope that it all goes well for you.

Moving to Minnesota

Wow it freaking cold up there but it sounds like you are doing it for the right reasons.

Master Modder

Moving to Minnesota

Thanks bsl and AF. You can bet it's for the right reason. My wife and I are needing to be close to our kids and grandkids and it was also time for me to get my wife back home. We left 6 months after we were married and have been back maybe 6 times in the past 15 yrs and it was for 1 or 2 weeks at the most for a vacation. So it was time for me to take my wife home also. Since we left she has lost both of her parents and now she has a sister with cancer, so it's time to take her home for sure. Again thanks. Happy Modding to ya.

Thread Information