Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great News. Nvidia Shipment comming soon

Great News. Nvidia Shipment comming soon

I love working where i work. One of our clients is Nvidia, so we get all their test/non-released items. Such as Video cards, PSU's and alot of other stuff.

Where do you work at? It would be cool to get non-released hardware to play with.

Work for a company called PC Disposal. We can't resell Nvidia stuff sorry. Lucky though some of it works some of it doesn't so we get to test the items that haven't been trashed in shipping. Most of it goes to scrap. We get rid of what is called E-Waste. So i do get to pick through my share of pc modding parts lol.

Cool

nice work acid... how id wish to get my hands on those too... a mountain of parts for disposal... whew... so does that mean if it is for disposal you can have the item if you want to?

Master Modder

omg u lucky £"*(&$"^&.......i want your job lol

Master Modder

Sweet job for sure. Let us know if you find anything that works and tell us how it performs please. Happy Modding to ya.

That really is awesome. I equally wish that I had your job. That would make me happy.

Yea like we get some stuff from consumers. Like a few months back a dude sent in a Thermaltake Armor case loaded. It had some issues, and the guy smoked alot so it was kinda nasty. But i saved the fan controllers outta it, the round cabling and stuff. Also the cpu, it was a 3.06ghz HT P4 put it in my hp i running as spare.

The case i wanted but it was missing a nice chunk outta the front. And reaked of tar from smoking. But yea i get nice little odds and end every now and then. I've picked up two 12 3.5 bay HD racks from old servers, gonna use them in a mod if i can think of something for them.

I've taken my old emachines case into work and gutted it. The psu failed in it and hosed the board at same time so I eventually gonna make it a mod of mine. Not to mention i get to pick up nice stuff cheap. I picked up two 15" lcd monitors for a under shelf mount i did using acrylic as the back piece for mounting for 40 bucks. I'll have to put up a pick of them sometime.

I've gotten to play with Ultra Sparc 64 bit processors too and machines. Different machines by far, but cool. We see alot of dells and HP machines, along with compaq's.

this is the best thing in the world, your my new best friend acid burn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information