Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: mouse problem BIG TIME

Master Modder

mouse problem BIG TIME

ever had your mouse fly across the screen for no reason?? i am....sinc ei dual booted windows vista and xp i seem to be having these little issus's.....anyway the mouse is flying all over the screen, even when i unplug the mouse it still gos all over the screen...i tryed to uninstall it, yea the mouse stoped moving but then the moment i plug it in again it starts again and yes it does this in both xp and vista...never had this problem before could someone please help me with this stupid issus! by the way...the mouse seems to be clicking things aswell, its asif im being hacked yet i disconnect the cables and everything from the net and still have the problem...cheers anyways guys

Clear Coat

mouse problem BIG TIME

Wireless?

Master Modder

mouse problem BIG TIME

no wired, also just noticed i uninstalled all its drivers and it still did it......its working ok now....but i dont know for how long but i swear it is mega anoying!

mouse problem BIG TIME

Whats your mouse pad look like? Sometimes multicolored mouse pads can do weird things to the cursor.

Master Modder

mouse problem BIG TIME

i dont use one, my mouse sits on a wooden table, and erm i tryed unpluging it and the mouse stil went crazy......im not bein hacked i dont knwo what it was....

Master Modder

mouse problem BIG TIME

My G7 does that sometimes but all I have to do is start up the mouse program and do a refresh and all's well from there on. So I know mine is software problem. Happy Modding to ya.

mouse problem BIG TIME

I had that happen to me with an old hp optical mouse, so I got a new mouse and the problem stopped. My parents use that mouse now and it works fine for them, so who knows?

mouse problem BIG TIME

buy a new mouse... hehe... that's what i did...

Master Modder

mouse problem BIG TIME

yeno...i did think of that problem is ive been gaming with my microsoft intelli mouse for ages....like 4 years i reckon and i cant play games witout it lol im crap one anyone else comp so im real stuck....n even if i uninstalled the drivers for the mouse surly that would solve it....n if not buying a new mouse....would that really help?? if i do could anyone advise on a decent mouse???

mouse problem BIG TIME

I would try uninstalling it then re-installing it first. If that doesn't work I'd check your USB ports for this http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/electronic/a11e/?cpg=69H . If your clean then I would suggest a MX518 if you want a cheap good mouse.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information