Thread: Moving Photos

Master Modder

Moving Photos

I thought I would share with you folks some of my photos that I've taken of boxes that I've packed for the move. So far I've been put in charge of the room which has the computers in it. I've been packing boxes with the stuff that I'm not using at this time. How ever I have found times that I have needed to get into a box for one thing or another and have been retaping one box after another getting those things. Here are a few photos to show you what I have done so far just in my computer room and some people will tell you that they can't tell the difference yet. lol My cat is also in some of the photos because he likes to climb on the top of the tower. lol

Now there you are, plenty of photos of my cat. He couldn't make up his mind on what he wanted to do. So like I said earlier that this is just a few of the whole mess in my computer room. Most of the stuff are for the earlier years of the pc. Those running the socket 7 and socket 370. I only have 2 mobo for socket 939 and 1 for AM2 and the AM2 is somewhere between here and California due to RMA. So I don't except it to be here for another week or two. So you see, most of my stuff is older than dirt. lol Happy Modding to ya.

Moving Photos

Nice cat, and that's a bunch of stuff. You have to love those old regulator clocks, and those are some kickin' drapes you're rocking, lol :P.

Master Modder

Moving Photos

agree with bsl and ye i like kats aswell when you moving??

Moving Photos

He was just trying to figure out which box to help you carry.

Master Modder

Moving Photos

Thank guys for your comments. We will start with the move on the 2nd of May and we should be in Minnesota no later than the 7th. The 2nd my sons will arrive here and then we will go to Virginia and get a Uhaul truck and load the stuff that is in the house we own in Virginia into the truck drive to Tennessee and load everything from this house into the truck and then drive to Minnesota and we should have this all done by the 7th. We will have 4 vehicles rolling down the road to Minnesota. Sounds like fun doesn't it. Happy Modding to ya.

Master Modder

Moving Photos

damn...well be glad i did a move in a renault clio.....that was hard lol good luck with your move though em3

Master Modder

Moving Photos

Thanks razer. It's to bad that you can't come over and help. lol Happy Modding to ya.

Master Modder

Moving Photos

ye that would be good but eh uk lol gd luck though im wishing ya a safe and easy move

Thread Information