Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a quick qeustion for all you modders....

Master Modder

a quick qeustion for all you modders....

defyant......yea so anyone know where he gone? beside that people who know him must no of his mods...for instance hp3-mega, ive always been well intrested in this one, now this is the thing as some might know i have been planing a new mod for a while now and well frankly theres one thing i really wana do and that is had a new base (like feet) now defyant did this with hp3-mega...but i cannot find the case he used....nor what he used as the base....

hes a link...
    http://www.modders-inc.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=365&postd ays=0&postorder=asc&start=45
    now when you look at that he has used some kinda massive foot, i want one...im sure its part of the orginal case he used but im not sure...so if someone could enlighten me on what it is that would be great, and what ya'll think of this case?

http://misco.co.uk/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=251376&sku=110270

im really into this case for some reason...and it might be the base design of my new mod...

as some might no i am after a case which is at least 450mm high....this one fits that yay lol

Your talking about the base on that pc right? If so those are commonly found on Dell P2's and P3 cases we get them all the time here at work. As for how well they are modding I have no Idea. Atleast thats as far as i know their the only case they are one. I've seen maybe a couple gateways with similar style bases, but those are far and few here where i work.

Well the name gives the hint to what type of case it is.

Its a HP case. Defyant did a series of 3 or 4 in a row using stock HP cases as his starting platform. I do believe the base is off of the stock case as well with modifications.

Master Modder

i see...now its just a matter of finding one of them hp case's....ive been searching high and low and couldnt even find anything in google....its so hard although...i think i just banged me a bargain case!! i will update later on this one.......thanks for the input guys

Yep, I have one downstairs I plan on using for a future mod. lol Came off and old HP.

Master Modder

damn....ive got to find out its name!!! buy the way.....look at what i just bought

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=350041167966&ssPa geName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=022

Its a HP-8000 case. Googled it but yet to find any place that sells it.

Master Modder

damn...thanks though howd u know it was one of them?? ive been looking thru the thread and couldnt find anything about the case...damn....anyhow.....looky at what i ALSO scored!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360034410171

hehe! its a akasa en black case!!! woot now i have two case's to work with....even better

Awesome! It's great to feed off of people's failure to list their items in an attractive way. Not so fun when it's you who's the selling noob :P. I've got a couple old hp/gateway's like that. Now all I need is time.

Master Modder

well i guess its just pure bad luck on them lol, anyway....here a pic for concern......

now ive used the program before but im not very good with it, more of a unrealed user lol anyways.....i need to make a hole where the mouse pointer is.....i cant work out how as when i use the push/pull command it dont work.......just gos thru the front panel.....anyone know how??? i couldnt find it in the help files.....or maybe im not looking hard enough lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information