Thread: akasa ZEN and more.....

Master Modder

akasa ZEN and more.....

hehehe....look at what arrived this morning!!

nice dont you think?

a lil close up shot

and the rear, very well setup for my next mod!!

screws and lots of lil goodies

how cool are these?!?! add a few leds and we are away!

how cool is that rubber thingy?? and not to mention the added fan!

and we even get one at the front

so a you can guess im a very happy person considering i spent £22 odd on this case haha! so...what ya think on modding abilitys........

p.s next case will be posted when it arives

Master Modder

akasa ZEN and more.....

Another case? Are you on a modding spree? Hope so! I like the case, is that a clear plastic all the way around the front bezel? Does it have LED's mounted in it? If it doesn't are you going to put some in? Hope so. Happy Modding to ya.

Master Modder

akasa ZEN and more.....

hehe the media case is at a stand still.....pipelines inners come first anyhow yes anouther case....and yes that IS clear plastic around the edge...but it is not lit up by anything...not sure if it will be done in the future due to the design....still throwing together different ones.....

although i will ask one thing! should i have a front blow hole...? or a front static ball again? im so stuck as this will be replacing my main rig....has to be "cool" but good at everything else lol

oh and btw i wil always take anyone elses ideas! so throw them at me :P

Master Modder

akasa ZEN and more.....

I think you should put in a Turbo Intake port and light up that clear plastic cover that goes around the bezel. I think it should be green LED's in color. Are you going to paint the case? Some new power and resets switches, maybe the type that has a LED color ring around the button it self. So there you have a few ideas for your case. If I come up with some more I'll let you know as I come up with them. Happy Modding to ya.

Master Modder

akasa ZEN and more.....

ok, i like your ideas em3, the blowhole intake is a defo! and with plastic cover, ive decided that i will have to take that of and frost it before hand, then light it up anyhow, all your ideas are going to be put into play, but first! take a lil look at this........

ya! a new case....again! lol

intresting feet on this isnt it?

they move!!!! cool!!!

see that lil clip behind the front bezel? look at what happens when you press it!

how cool! it releases the front bezel!

what ever could i do with the bottom :P

hate these badges..........

thats the only fault i really found with this case,

now when i look at these i do wonder which one to use....

anyhow ive decided that due to there being more room in the p4 case im using that one

also look at this nifty idea!!

it slides out sideways......easy removing hehehe!! so yea i think i will use this one as a my new "main rig" but will defo be modding the zen later on after this one......let me know what yall think and what i should do with the beast!

btw a blow hole is already there

later days peeps!

Master Modder

akasa ZEN and more.....

I too would use the larger one for my main rig. The bottom is asking for a 120mm to be installed there along with a deflector to push the air towards the slots on the mobo. Then a LED Turbo fan w/duct work in the front. In fact I would go with LED fans all the way, I wouldn't use CCFL's, they put out to much unless you diffuse them some. Also a blowhole at the top since heat rises, if you want a fan in there then that's up to you but at least put a opening with a grill to let the heat out. Well, there is my 2 cents worth. Happy Modding to ya.

akasa ZEN and more.....

I've got the same feet on my cabinet but they're polycarbonate with green LED's that are super bright. Got them off Ebay for $14.99 plus $4-$5 for shipping. And I agree wholeheartedly I love the fact they're adjustable.

Master Modder

akasa ZEN and more.....

its a good feature isnt it?? btw are they the esact same feet?? ive been wanting some new ones for it... btw this is the offical worklog for this......

http://www.modders-inc.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=2332

so let me know there

Thread Information