Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: project RatRod Mouse Mod

project RatRod Mouse Mod

I'm doing a mouse mod for the ratrod case and for the mod your mouse contest. This will be the worklog and hopefully i will get it done before the deadline. The mouse is a cheap laser from wal-crap i got for 10 bucks i think. Here are the before pics. more will follow soon.

-nova

Master Modder

project RatRod Mouse Mod

How does it work and is it comfortable to your hand. Those are the important things for you using it. It has some clean lines to it. Hope it works decently and we know that it's going to start looking good. Happy Modding to ya.

project RatRod Mouse Mod

Yeah its not bad to use, its no ultra high dollar mouse but im cheap. i can't complain if im just gonna hack it up.

project RatRod Mouse Mod

This is the first part of the mod, a nice 30's style ford v8 logo. plexi behind it lit up with a red led.

more to come....

Master Modder

project RatRod Mouse Mod

Plexy with that Icon etched into it will look super sweet. I'll keep my eye on this mod that's for sure. Thanks for sharing with us. Happy Modding to ya.

project RatRod Mouse Mod

Cool idea. I think you've got a good starting point.

project RatRod Mouse Mod

I was able to get to the basement tonight and work on the mouse. I wanna get it done before i go on vacation and enter it in the contest. some pictures for your pleasure.

I'm going to etch some acrylic with the v8 logo and put it behind the cut out. The mouse will be flat black with red pin-striping and a red led glowing behind the acrylic. sounds cool for the ratrod mod.

-nova

Master Modder

project RatRod Mouse Mod

That is going to be so cool when you get it finished. Good luck with the contest. Happy Modding to ya.
    Hope to see it soon. The sooner the better. Have fun while you are doing it. Happy Modding to ya.

Master Modder

project RatRod Mouse Mod

hey that does sound like a nice idea impressive, i personaly like the shape of the mouse, i think with your skills put into this mouse, its guna be a worthy competer in the mouse mod contest

project RatRod Mouse Mod

hey that does sound like a nice idea impressive, i personaly like the shape of the mouse, i think with your skills put into this mouse, its guna be a worthy competer in the mouse mod contest
    agreed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information