Thread: Next project

Next project

Heres my next project hopefully. This beauty of a case that was sitting. It appears to be a thermaltake case but not sure. If anyone can clarify that it is sweet.

Master Modder

Next project

nice case shame it already has a window mind...not sure what make that is tho to be honest

Next project

nice case shame it already has a window mind...not sure what make that is tho to be honest
    hmm maybe you could do the vice-versa
    if the case already has a window, why don't you do just the other way - take the windows out and cut something out with a dremel (in a piece of aluminium) and weld or something it together?

just an idea thou.. (a very silly one but ok xD)

Master Modder

Next project

well, i suppose you could make a really nice etch on it...but can you etch acidburn?? that would look nice!

Next project

Cool ideas. Haven't tried my hand at etching yet. Have the tool for my dremel to do it, just never tried it.

Next project

I believe it may be the first version of an Apevia X-Dreamer, or maybe a knock off, the front gauge is very similar to the new version.

Master Modder

Next project

well it does look very close to it...anyhow etching isnt hard, its just very time consuming,

take my leaping dragon,

that took a good 3-4 hours to do that simple etch! im not 100% but i think MI has a etching guide somewhere......

Thread Information