Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help how do i fix this

Help how do i fix this

I switched on my pc this mornin and it didnt even make it out of bios, it said windows could not start because a file was corruped or missin, then it said to put the windows disk in which i did but its a copy, to start it. I did that then it started to re-install windows again and it got to the bit were it looks for other os and it froze, how can i fix this and why has it done this as i never mess about wit any windows files

Help how do i fix this

then it said to put the windows disk in which i did but its a copy, to start it.
    Problem #1... :wink:

Master Modder

Help how do i fix this

*agree's wit A/F*

Help how do i fix this

That dont really help me tho.

Master Modder

Help how do i fix this

have you got a legit copy of windows?

Help how do i fix this

No. Surly that would not matter. Would it?

Master Modder

Help how do i fix this

tenicaly yes as its illegil to use it, which also would mean u would more then likly have issues with installing and using due to files which could be added, anyhow cant help anymore form here and to be honest not many people will as theres guys like me who pay alot of money for O/Sand for people who copy them....well you get my drift im sure.

Help how do i fix this

I just payed £450 for my comp and it had a os with it i didnt bother lookin at it till today, i have only had it less then a week and im not happy its a copy were could i get a cheap one

Master Modder

Help how do i fix this

take you pc back to the store you got it from is your best bet then, it should be under a warranty if you have only had it for a week if you want a cheap copy of windows ebay is the place, hope this helps

Help how do i fix this

Its a bit of a dogey shop. And now im all wiped out for money been savin for 6 months to get that rig

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information