Thread: Lots of old parts

Lots of old parts

I just wanted to share my luck with everyone. I met a guy that my cousin works with about a week ago and we get along pretty well. We were talking about different things and he said he had some old computer stuff laying around that I could have if I wanted it. The next day he brought my about three or four boxes of stuff. Old motherboards, processors, 2 computers, a tape drive and lots of other odds and ends that I haven't been able to sort through yet. One of the computers is an old packard bell, I have a few ideas for that case. It has been a definite infusion to my seriously lacking supply of modding stuff. I really don't know what I will do with all of it, but I'm sure I'll think of something. After I sort through it all, I will post a more complete list so I can get some suggestions. Haven't had a stroke of luck like this in a while and had to share the news.

Master Modder

Lots of old parts

Wonderful news, have fun sorting thru, keep us informed on your idea for the PB case.

Lots of old parts

Let's see some Pic's

Lots of old parts

I'll keep you posted, unfortunately I don't have a digital camera so I won't be able to post pics. It may take a while to go through all this stuff.

Lots of old parts

Just a suggestion, but if the MB's are out of date, how about building a SFF case out of them?

Lots of old parts

lookin sweet. Old computer stuff i find can be perfect for case modding. Im actually going to start a baby AT case soon(dont even know how old it is)

Thread Information