Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm in MN

Master Modder

I'm in MN

Made it to MN Friday night at 8:00pm. It was a long hard trip. Everything was closed during the holiday weekend and this morning I'll get rid of the U-Haul. Just thought I would touch base here and let everyone know that all is safe and well. Happy Modding to ya. :P

I'm in MN

Glad to hear you made it safe and sound!

Master Modder

I'm in MN

Thanks AF. I've been surprised at how much this trip took it's toll on me. My ribs are feeling like Mike Tyson has been pounding on them and it's been so hard to get any where so that I can get comfortable. Sitting in this chair is a pain in the butt. lol Can hardly wait to get my own setup running. Talk with everyone later. Happy Modding to ya.

I'm in MN

Glad to see that you made it there Em3

Master Modder

I'm in MN

glad to hear your finaly sorted, have been wondering where you went! lol

Master Modder

I'm in MN

It's been a long week for us. We didn't get all of the help that we were thinking was to show and it didn't happen and the last 2 days of loading the truck was the wife and I. It was a tough road we had to go down. We ended up 3 days late with the U-Haul, so it's going to cost us extra due to the help not showing up. The wife and I could only do so much and we ended up with stuff still in TN. I'll have to go back to get the rest of the stuff. However we did make it safe and in one piece but worn out. Tomorrow should the last of the move until I go back to get the rest. Happy Modding to ya.

I'm in MN

Hope you feel better soon, but I'm glad that you made it alright and that everything's working.

Master Modder

I'm in MN

I'm in my new home now. Have internet too, lol, been here now for 2 days. Things are moving along. I'm worn out and don't know my butt from a hole in the ground now. That's how I'm feeling but I'm alive and I'm going day by day, so far it's been working that way for me now 25 yrs. for sure. lol So I'm getting my system up running one at a time. Having troubles finding the router at the moment, so that means only 1 PC for the 3 of us. So I'm now going to go have a bowl of ice cream and then relax with the tv and then to bed. Happy Modding to ya.

I'm in MN

Congrats on the safe arrival... Don't overdue yourself unpacking all that stuff .... I remember the last time I moved all to well. I also told the wife, that I would never move that much crap again. We have since gotten rid of a lot of CRAP .

Master Modder

I'm in MN

Thanks for all of the support and prayers that all of you did for my family and I on our move. They were all needed and appreciated very much. Thank you so much. Happy Modding to ya.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information