Thread: Prayer Request

Prayer Request

Guys, I have not said much about it, in fact only a couple folks know. But, I (the wife more importantly needs them) need your thoughts and prayers now and over the next few months. See, the wife and I have had some upsetting news in the last couple of weeks. Found out we were expecting, scary thing, ... went to her heart Dr, found out she has to have open heart surgery again soon (her man made valve is leaking bad they say). Went to the baby Dr then, and the ultra sound showed no heartbeat, a second more in depth one was run with unfortunately the same results, we lost the baby. The wife isn't taking the loss very well. ...... Now, the road to open heart surgery stares us down. She has had 5 open heart surgeries and has done well, but her last was at 13, she is now 37. I am worried. It has been kinda rough around here the last few weeks, to say the least. If you have the time I would appreciate your thoughts and prayers.

~X~

Master Modder

Prayer Request

You and your wife are in our prayers. My wife has lost a child and it's a hard pill to swallow, so you can bet that your family is and will always be in our prayers. Shorty-EM3Bilko

Master Modder

Prayer Request

you got my prayers my wish's are with you and your family, vito

Prayer Request

Thanks guys ... I wasn't going to post about it, but it's just it hasn't gotten much better and well I am just getting worried about the wife more I guess.

Prayer Request

Well more prayers never hurt anybody, and I will definitely pray for you as well.
    Preston

Master Modder

Prayer Request

welll, your wife pulled through it once, im sure she can do it again, and when you have support it just gives you more will to keep on going so far it has worked for me

Primered

Prayer Request

Our thoughts are with you. We don't understand adversity as we face it but down the road it makes us stronger. It is great that she has you to support her!

Prayer Request

X .. You do what you can, be strong, but share the burden when you can, and allow others to help in whatever way we can .. You have my prayers

Thread Information