Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: test computer

test computer

I got tired of looking at my plan old test computer so i modded it alittle,i am still working on it and still thinking what elese i want to do to it.So far what i had done was cut the vents off at the bottom that was there and i am putting wire mesh there that i have painted red and i have painted the pannels back.I also did alittle bondo work on the front pannel.I am going do paint red flames all around the case.i dont want to do a window.i am thinking about putting a clear led fan intake on the side pannel.yall can give me some more ideas do help me mod it alittle more.here are some pics,I hope yall like heres the pics
    ill update some more tom when i get more done

mad_mod_man

test computer

well i have a little prob. the motherboard that i was crashed so into my motherboard contanieri go that i have and got other one and tested it and it works so heres the deal it is out of a emachine and the case that i was using the new motherboard wont fit so i found the case that it came out of and putting it in that.But i am planning on doing the same mod i was doing on the other case.like the wire mesh at the bottom,paint flames on it and put a intake on the side pannel.So i got to start over again but that is ok because i didnt get to far on the other case yet lol,but tom ill post some new pics of the new case and what i have done so far to it

mad_mod_man

test computer

doh.. not good on the first case.. At least you have another to work with though..

test computer

well that is ok that.That case it started alittle tho because i plan on updatin my rig that i have now and i am going to use that case.ill post some pics tom. when i start on the new case

mad_mod_man

test computer

well today i started on the new case.I got some of it painted and the others cut and bondo.Tom. i am going to sand the bondo paint the pannels black then let it set for a day or two then tape off some of the black and paint the flames on.Well i said i wasnt going to put a window in but i did.the only things lefted to do is paint the rest of the pannels back then paint the flames on,then do alittle wire management,put some lights on the inside and i think thats just about it.here are some pics pics
    i hope yall like my work

mad_mod_man

test computer

Looking good so far mad_mod_man07485

test computer

thanks pc ill post some more pics tom when i get more done

test computer

wow, that looks nice! cant wait for the next update. the black goes really well with the red!

test computer

well today is going to be alittle update.Because i cant sand or paint due to it raining right now lol.But i am working on the inside of the case right now so when i get done ill post some pics of the insdie done then tom. hopefully i can sand and paint.If it stops raining in alittle while i am going to sand but i still cant paint.So ill keep yall updated

mad_mod_man

test computer

major update.today i got the almost all the parts sanded down from the bondo work just one more part to sand down from bondo.got almost everything painted.I got the inside of the case down i mounted the hhd on the back wall and put some wire mesh on top of it that i painted black.Did the wire management.put in the lights.the only thing lefted to do is mount the wire mesh on the side pannels and put the fan on the side pannel to,sand the finally bondo part and paint it.Put the handles on and a lazer led light on on the front pannel.I have changed my mind about painting the flames on the case.I am doing something else yall are just going to have to wait until tom when i update hopefully for the last time on this project since i am almost done.Here is the link for the updated picss

mad_mod_man

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information