Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Graduating

Clear Coat

Graduating

I'm off to get my high school diploma... its bloody incredible to believe that I am completely done with high school. Im totally tripping out inside, but you wouldnt know it by looking. Off the the grand old college, and on with schooling.

woohoo!

Graduating

Congrats! Man college is the best. Fun but hard classes, Hot girls, extracurricular activities.... good times. have a good summer.

Master Modder

Graduating

man i hate the uk lol

Clear Coat

Graduating

sweet... thanks Shel! The summer starts tonight.

Graduating

That's cool that you graduate tonight. I have to wait till the eighth. Right now I'm fulfilling my job shadowing requirements, and before I graduate I have to finish English 10 online :x. What college are you going to? I'm going to Seattle Pacific University. And what's wrong with the UK, razer?

Clear Coat

Graduating

BSL -- i graduated 2 hours ago, tonight is the beginning of summer... all night at the water park with my friends.

Im off to the wonderful sunny UCSB.

Wet Sanded

Graduating

I finished 6 months early, so it started back in January for me. My school is pretty late though - our ceremony is the 18th.

Graduating

@fusinfun
    That's awesome, have fun. My school hosts my party, which is both a good and a bad thing. Bad because it's, you know, hosted by the school, but good because I don't have to pay.

@SplitLip
    I wish that I could have been out six months early, jeez you're lucky. My friend was going to do that, but something fell through and he didn't. Most of the other schools around here get out around the 18th, mine's just weird.

Wet Sanded

Graduating

Yeah, it's far from luck. I had to plan what courses I was taking when so I could get enough credits and fill all of the requirements, starting freshman year. My guidance counselor loved me because she didn't have to do any work - just put in the schedule I planned out. Then I had to write a letter to the principal and the idea was reviewed by the administration. My main points were that I felt that I could learn more by working in the real world than by staying in school, since I had taken the highest Englishes and maths and sciences and histories. And I finished early with extra credits. Go figure.

Clear Coat

Graduating

I could have done that, and graduated after 3 years, providing they let me take a few of the senior only classes (like american gov/psych or anthro) in my junior years.... I ended up at graduation after 4 years with like 20-30 extra credits.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information