Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats Your most prized possession as a gamer?

Whats Your most prized possession as a gamer?

Hey all.. i know i know ive been away all this time.. lifes been hard out here people... and i have lost contact with most of my dearest buddies on the forum which includes but is not limited to af uncle.. em3bilko uncle... my dear nerdy and dex and not to forget my bright shining lights buddy.

trust me people.. india isnt a place where anyone wants to be born in. at one place its starvation poverty on the other place you have to face politicians corruption and you got loads to study.. which is like really wicked..right bright and dex?

well you can kick me for not visiting this forum often... yesterday night i dont know why i kept thinking of modders inc. so here i am today :-) how are you everyone esp em3. hope youre in pink of health :-).

i just upgraded my pc from old pentium to e2180 with abit i-n73v mobo which is oced to 2.5ghz (my first overclocking experience) with 2gb kingston ram. freaggin cool eh? sorry thats all i can afford at the moment.

WELL LETS COME TO THE TOPIC.!

I want to ask, as a gamer, what is your most prized possession which makes you diff. from other gamers?

it can be anything.. your kickass console to limited edition snes roms anything.. well what i have may surprise you... well i will reveal what i have after atleast 20 people will post on this topic(i am just buyin myself time i dont have it right now in my new home buddy :-) ) and not to forget what i have.. is really worth looking at...SO PEOPLE KEEP POSTING!

Man, sorry is sucks so bad over there. You'd think one of the oldest countries in the world would have their shtuff together.

Anyhoo, on topic. I don't really Prize anything that I have. Maybe my custom painted by me to match Logitech Keyboard and mouse. That's more because I made it mine.

thanks man for replying to the topic.. i see many people just watching the topic and walking by... BOO to them :-w

Master Modder

hm....well i have a few things that probs make me different...its this...hehehe

my super loud surround system i have a sub that sits under my chair aswell....its normaly my 1200watt sony sub but atm...due to my recent move...im using a 250watt sub instead....so yea i guess thats it...unless you wana include pipeline she a beast hehe that NO ONE has :P

Clear Coat

Razer -- good call. I had that hooked up to one of my non-gaming PCs (no internet) for a while... best computer speakers i had ever heard.

I dont really have anything special gaming wise....
    If anything it would have to be my brother/neighbor's N64 setups which we still have Smash Bros, Blitz2000, Perfect Dark, Goldeneye and MarioKart tournaments on. It's the intermediate old-school that is really cool.

Master Modder

omg..i use to be a mean killing machine on mario!!! well...mario party at least i still remember the sores i use to get in the middle of my hand from that damned stick on the n64 controler oh the days....anyhow the speaker setup...is normaly full surround sound...i have to put up with just the 2 speakers atm, but i still kick all the stereos in the house lol...there mean as hell loud ent they?? and i use oxgen free cables...with gold tips... makes all the difference...

ohh nerdy thats your hotstepper... my pioneer amp is nothing compared to it.. you win on this one.. (boo its too ancient i know) but the quality delivered is pure and better than any high end sony systems.... yeah its just 500w but greater deal is that its made in japan... (yeah stop grinning i know its hard to find real japanese stuff down here now)... it was given as a gift from my uncle to my dad when he came back from canada.. i have to buy a special step up transformer for it... but, i got more than that.. and thats great fusinfin really old school but buddy, my console is older school :P

keep replyin to see it.. my posts dont count CHEATS

Master Modder

ok how you know i was grinning? lol, japan import...hm they got some of the best tech out there...wait no they HAVE the best tech out there lol, is your console older then my atri? lol

:-o which atari you have?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information