Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Quakecon preview

Quakecon preview

Every year I try and show you guys a little of what I'll be carrying to Quakecon and it's getting close this year. I will have a mostly stock system this year but my's system will be something a little special. We are almost done but here are some of the inwork shots. You'll have to wait till Quakecon to see it all. Also Tazz and AF I have heard rumors that you guys may not be there this year. I hope that isn't true. So without further ado here you go. Eat your hearts out my fellow Fallout fans.

Quakecon preview

Hmm circa early 1970's Black & White?

This should be interesting.

Can't wait to see the results either.

Quakecon preview

Interesting, cant wait to see the final product.

Also Tazz and AF I have heard rumors that you guys may not be there this year.
    Unfortunately the rumor is correct. AF was having scheduling issues for the time off and we are both still kind of disappointed that neither of us has received the winnings from last year . We was presented with the idea of doing Nvision at the end of Aug and decided to jump at it. Although we both said it would be nice to pop in for a day at QC... but that might be a little costly .

Quakecon preview

It is a 1958 RCA Victor portable TV. My wife and I bought it at First Saturday last year at Quakecon and just now are finding time to work on it. Can't wait to see what we find this year.

Tazz that sucks we're going to miss you guys. I have been hhearing that the prizes still aren't out. That's pretty sad. Well at least I quit smoking so I won't be needing someone to go smoke with this year.

Quakecon preview

Well you will have to do some pimping for us ... And congrats on the smoking side. wish the hell I could quit.

Quakecon preview

Not to hijack my own thread but try Chantix. Your doctor can prescribe it if all of your other other stuff works ok with it. I have never had an easier time quiting, been 5 months and about the only time I think about smoking again is every now and then while dreaming :-P

Master Modder

Quakecon preview

Not to hijack my own thread but try Chantix. Your doctor can prescribe it if all of your other other stuff works ok with it. I have never had an easier time quiting, been 5 months and about the only time I think about smoking again is every now and then while dreaming :-P
    The Chantix really works, I quit last Jan. and I've had only 1 cigarette since then. Now to get my wife and mother to quit. They sit around me puffing away. It doesn't bother me but it would be cheaper without them. lol. Happy Modding to ya.

Quakecon preview

Tazz, AF, contact Spicey at the Quakecon forums for your prizes.

Master Modder

Quakecon preview

i quit smoking yaya lol anyway....so if im right in reading, tazz, af have won somthing??

Quakecon preview

yeah last year at Quakecon, they still haven't got their prizes.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information