Thread: new little workstation

new little workstation

hello everyone how are you doing,I havent posted in awhile.I have been busy working on my truck.Well are wal-mart where i live is remodeling and in the photo center,they threw away one of those cabinets.that you make your own pictures for cds or sd card.Well i got one and turned it in to a little workstation with a computer in it and mounted a 19" lcd screen,and cut a hole for the computer and put a door on it.here are some pictures.I am not done with it but this is what i got so far.

new little workstation

WOW sweeeet

That's a really nice desk (is now :P) or how it's called..

new little workstation

thanks.its my little workstation where i can work on computers and get online on the other side and stuff.

new little workstation

Nice! Great idea!

new little workstation

Nice! Great idea!
    Thanks,I thought it would be a good idea and i different workstation.

Master Modder

new little workstation

That is sweet. Are you going to turn the right side into a scanner? From your photos the right side looks to be clear and that was just an idea that came to me. Happy Modding to ya.

new little workstation

That is sweet. Are you going to turn the right side into a scanner? From your photos the right side looks to be clear and that was just an idea that came to me. Happy Modding to ya.
    Thanks em3biko.The right side is just like the left side but a little higher and has a plexiglass top to it.The right side on plan on working on computers on that side,but i might put something on that side.

Thread Information