Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need your support!

I need your support!

Hi, I entered myself into a contest from techwarelabs for computer modding and they chose the top 5 and I am in it. All I need is enough people to vote for me and I win. This is where I hope that a community sticks together.

They are hosting it on youtube.com and there are 3 ways you can vote. All 3 ways count so 1 person can actually vote up to 3 times. You can vote on the youtube site itself by posting a comment for the one you want to win, you can send a email to the person running the contest voting for the person you want to win, or you can make a post in their forums voting for the one you want to win.

they have compiled a video of the top 5 cases and mine is the 5th one, though I changed the name to "The Vashaun Elite" for this contest you will recognize it from the video.

Below are the links to the 3 ways you can vote. Use whatever is best for you.

Email address:

Dan@techwarelabs.com

subject: case vote

Just send a letter to that email address saying that you vote for "The Vashaun Elite" to win.

Youtube vote:

Leave comment saying that you vote for "The Vashaun Elite" to win.

Forum Vote if you are members:

http://www.techwarelabs.com/community/showthread.php?p=68904#post68904

leave comment saying that you vote for "The Vashaun Elite" to win.

All help is appreciated.

Thanks all,

Vashant

I need your support!

go man, go! I was an easy decision!

I need your support!

Hey, Sorry about this Vashant, but I just got to get in here and let people know that I'm in the comp too. One of my new mods is the:

"Linksys BT320G - Home Seedbox."

I'll have the log posted here within the next day or so with a few better details and pictures if you wanna check it out. Good luck to you Vashant, and I encourage everyone to vote for their favorite. Either way, I hope a Modders-inc. member takes this!

If by chance you choose mine, follow Vashant's voting instructions but mearly substitute "The Vashaun Elite" for "Linksys BT320G - Home Seedbox." LOL

I need your support!

Awsome stealth! 2 modders inc in the top 5!

Whats funny is that I was thinking that the seedbox was my main compatition and the only one to worry about.

Nice to see us going against each other on the outside.

Good luck to you as well my friend.

I need your support!

Stealth, Dude, why didn't you tell us about your project ! That is a new direction for you, getting out of the furnature buz for a while? Lets seem some Posts on MI 8O. Meanwhile my loyalties are split :?

I need your support!

Stealth, Dude, why didn't you tell us about your project ! That is a new direction for you, getting out of the furnature buz for a while? Lets seem some Posts on MI 8O. Meanwhile my loyalties are split :?
    Hah! You showed your cards when you said it was an easy decition voting for vashant! I thought we were tight 1500w...

Master Modder

I need your support!

lol....fair play to both of you for getting into the top 5, im not guna say who i voted for but....there both awe inspiring mods!

I need your support!

Hah! You showed your cards when you said it was an easy decision voting for vashant! I thought we were tight 1500w...
    Yup.
    There are my true colors. But hay, could you really see me not vote for wood construction? Thanks for posting your build out and good luck on the contest.

I need your support!

Well Stealth, not looking good for either of us.

It seems that Dragon Storm has a lot of followers. I say a lot of followers only because from what I seen it doesn't seem to be much more than a high gloss paint job with a dragon on the side of it. I would like to think that either one of us would have destroyed him when it comes to votes as ours are very heavily modded appearence wise and not just a flashy paint job.

But in any case there is still time and maybe things will turn around for us.

I need your support!

For real, I definatly was thinking that one didnt have a chance with it being primarily just paint. You can see from the site links most are being directed from a forum hes aparently a part of. Oh well, still plenty of time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information