Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight

I'm going tommorow. Saturday and man I'm Pshyched. Anyone else going this weekend? I'm hoping it will be at least as good at the first one but I have really high hopes.

IF you seen it please no spoilers.

Master Modder

The Dark Knight

slightly edited my post lol....damn i can be dumb sumtimes not to worry!

The Dark Knight

My son and I are going to see it this Sunday. I wanted to see the premier showing but I'm not paying $10 per ticket and then have to battle for a seat lol.
    I'm pretty sure this will be the best one yet.

The Dark Knight

Saw it this morning and I must say if you loved the first one. You will love this one. I was really blown away and impressed with not only the story but the joker. This was the joker I wanted to see. Sick, twisted and Psychotic. Not some clown in a suit dancing to prince. It was awesome. I'm going to go see it again and take my kids. I think I will need to to take the whole thing in.

Big thumbs up!

Wet Sanded

The Dark Knight

Stunning acting, cinemetography and scripting. Picture of the year, I'm calling it now. Amazing movie. Amazing year for movies (Hulk, Wanted).

The Dark Knight

I hope to see it at the Imax, but I need to get a date lined up.

The Dark Knight

I agree with Sheldog and SplitLip, 100%.
    I actually think this one was even better than the first one despite the hype (which it lived up to IMO).
    The dark cinematography and deep story line coupled with Heath Ledgers original performance redefining the Joker as the character of the Dark Knight series and not the clown character was nothing short of incredible (performance) and brilliant (writing). This Joker makes Charles Manson look like a priest and ledger sells it to you wholeheartedly.
    My only regret is Ledgers untimely death which would have insured another possibly memorable performance in the next one. I don't buy into the Hollywood idolatry (sp?) of actors and actresses being bigger than life but I don't see anyone else pulling off the Joker like Ledger has in this one either.
    The sound quality of the film was as equally as impressive and as brilliant as the movie itself.
    I'd definitely give this one two thumbs up.

The Dark Knight

$400 million and still bringing in the crowds...
    I think I want to see next time on the IMAX screen.

Wet Sanded

The Dark Knight

I took a few of my girls to it in IMAX. Just like everything in IMAX, you don't understand what's going on, but it looks a hell of a lot cooler. Everyone loved it, but the girls that hadn't seen it yet didn't understand what was going on. I saw the first one in IMAX too. Totally worth the $12 parking and $2 more per person. I'm glad they didn't wait to release it in Imax as they've done for other movies

The Dark Knight

All of the people I've recommended this to that have gone and seen it were blown away by the Joker, not so much Batman (the main character) lol.

The part I've not yet fully comprehended and has been eating at me is why the 3 different stories from the Joker about how he was created? Was that just his pathological side or is there something I overlooked or missed?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information