Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HP-6

HP-6

Hey guys

Decided to pump out one more quicky HP mod.... Never say Never

Working 5am to 6pm.... days are long so i'll bee keeping updates short thru the week short and try to catch up with yas all over the weekends

The best way to get back into the swing of things is to start posting

HP-6 will pretty much be all the same idea's from previous HP's with new twists and borrowed ideas that have caught my eye over the past few months.

The Front this time will be similar to HP3-MEGA but the MEGA Blow hole will cut split and moved to the sides. Large Race Car/Jet type Side Vents will be Grafted to the side panels. A Wrap over clear side/top window will be added Benny style. A Rear spoiler, back panels and a cylon type modded front panel and Upward top opening Cdrom.

Internals will have a split cavity with a bottem mounted MB and psu,
    An internal 7" LCD which will be viewed thru the top window and maybe some watercooling

A new Alloy chassis is made for this mod, this will keep weight down add extra strenght and help accomodate the 2 New custom front box vents.

The original Side panel locating holes are copied accross

Side panel is roughly marked out with the design.

The front and side are fitted for a qik looksee.

Plex is bent to shape added and roughly sanded back to sit flush.

HP-6

The orignal idea was to start the Vent mods with craftwood.....

This was very quickly dropped in favour of my favourite modding material

The plex is scored heated and bent to shape.

Sanding the Vent helps to get a better idea shape wise.

HP-6

The Side Vent looks kinda boring, too much flat area.... some SuperCheep Auto accessories items come in handy.

The Vents are cut up and re-glued

Then flush mount glued into the Vent.

HP-6

Just like the other HP's next is to fill in the open area on the front penal where the old cdrom etc used to sit.

After a ruff sand a bit of deeper grooving is done to help the bondo to stick.

Same done to the side panel

And a first coat of bondo

HP-6

A qik sand and a re-fit to start on the window.

The window shape is designed to Wrap over the top of the case, the intiernal Chassis will be cut away.

HP-6

The left over piece from the cutaway is re-used it will be shortened to become the mould for the top window and lengthened as shown to become the mould for the rear spoiler/wing.

A quicky wing is cut just to see if the shape fits in.

HP-6

WOW!!! wow, wow and wooooaaah!

First let me just say it is SO good to see you back buddy!! We missed you man. Second you are still the master and I bow before you humbly. You just smacked that cases ass and it just called you daddy! That is how you mod folks. I think I need a cigarette now! Whew.

8O

Master Modder

HP-6

WOW!!! wow, wow and wooooaaah!

First let me just say it is SO good to see you back buddy!! We missed you man. Second you are still the master and I bow before you humbly. You just smacked that cases ass and it just called you daddy! That is how you mod folks. I think I need a cigarette now! Whew.

8O
    totaly what he said!! ive been trying to get hold of you for months lol, i dont think you know me very well, but i think your mods are amazing!! glad to see your back live and kicking i think some of us were thinking you had died...lol

on a side note, this is wow i mean omg, how do you even think of these ideas?!?!

HP-6

Hey you're back! Glad to see you and hope all has been well while you have been away. Hopefully you wont do that again...lol

Another great vision appears to have struck you and we all can't wait for the next update.

HP-6

Long time no see buddy . I was just talking about you a little while back... Glad to see you surface again... Did WOW take you under its possession again?

Like where this is heading as well. I actually have a HP case sitting here waiting for me to get caught up...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information