Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shows us your Workspace thread

Shows us your Workspace thread

I’ve gotton to know a lot of you at M-I over the past 2 years. I've been curious to see where your magic happens!

I've seen workspaces in a variety of living spaces and parts of the world. The majority I see are set in people’s bedrooms or dining room. Modding is like personal therapy regardless of where you do it. You can focus on something fun and escape a crappy day.

Lets see your workspace!

I'll start with mine, which evolved from my office/bedroom then to the garage, and resided over the past 2 years in a warehouse studio in Minneapolis, Minnesota (states) I can be found there on occasion working at night on custom computer cases for my customers.

My son in the corner of my workshop watching Star Wars.. Ghost Rider Wall PC

Past and current projects.. The cool shelves are from Genuine Hotrod Hardware

On weekends I tinker on things besides computers and cases, like this RC Truck

Frig, Tunes, Microwave, Dragster photograph was given to me by my friends

Well here is my space that is nicely cooled by the Arizona heat. Maybe one day I will paint the walls, if I had any...LOL

It has been in the back of my head to buy a nice size shed for my yard, which is fairly large, to make a real modding work space....hmm maybe I need to throw an old fashion "Barn Raising" party

Well here is my space that is nicely cooled by the Arizona heat. Maybe one day I will paint the walls, if I had any...LOL

It has been in the back of my head to buy a nice size shed for my yard, which is fairly large, to make a real modding work space....hmm maybe I need to throw an old fashion "Barn Raising" party
    I've looked at those backyard sheds outside at Home Depot. They've come along way since your grandpa's old shed.

The Mod Garage before the Clean up

After

Thrasher your garage looks like a retail store! how did you afford all those new accessories .... and why lol

Josh

Man, I really need to get my area cleaned up. This thread might inspire some spring cleaning on my part.

Ha ha ha I think Bill just made a lot of modders wives very happy.

Thrasher your garage looks like a retail store! how did you afford all those new accessories .... and why lol

Josh
    The Deal Master buys two of every Deal I find
    What I have on the wall is about a three years spread of deal finding :mrgreen:

here is my little workspace.I have been working like this for almost 2years now.But i have a small shop being built in my backyard and yes that 26" samsung tv is my computer monitor.

Thanks
    Dustin

Hey lets get this one going again. I bet there is not one that is worse than my back patio workstation. Tazz got to exprience the 105 f heat for a few days before NVISION08 and I think that was enough for him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information