Thread: Digg, Delicious and etc

Digg, Delicious and etc

I was just wondering how many of you out there use these types of sites? I know they are widely popular and you hear a lot about Digg, but are they for the non internet pro's or more of a social network thing?

The reason I asked is that I spent a good part of the day yesterday submitting stuff from Modders-Inc to theses types of sites and was wondering if anyone else has done the same? If so THANKS!! If not, why? Because there are no submit buttons on the pages or....??

Thanks for the feed back and tags it really helps us out!

Digg, Delicious and etc

I've always viewed them as socializing more than a resource, but they do help get you exposure in the search engines. I would add the buttons, it costs M-I nothing other than implementing them

Digg, Delicious and etc

Check over at TBCS.... they had DIGG buttons, but had to pull them for one reason or another.
    Go ask jdbnsn, he should be abel to give you the skinny. Or if you want, I can go ping and chase this down.... let me know.
    -=TD

Digg, Delicious and etc

Here is the thread:
    http://www.thebestcasescenario.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12837&highlight=DIGG

Digg, Delicious and etc

Well it looks like they may have been doing something wrong by using those redirect domains and stuff. Plus they ask you to look at other articles that my be the same before you submit it....

Well lots of site use it :-)

Digg, Delicious and etc

I don't use them or even look at them. I know there are a couple of sites I go too that have the article dugg or whatever it's called but I never look at them. I imagine it has it's uses but I personally think your resources would be better directed elsewhere.

Thread Information