Thread: HARDCORE COMPUTER'S REACTOR project

HARDCORE COMPUTER'S REACTOR project

We're performing custom paint on the HardcoreComputer Reactor PC for an upcoming event. The Reactor was recently the darling of the tech blogs because it's the first manufactured PC that immerses it's hardware components in non-conductive liquid coolant.
    Heres the Maximum PC article link.

Under a time crunch, but if time will allow, I'd to perform at least one mod to it!

More Reactor PCs in the product developement & testing lab

I think they should be capitalizing on their engineering and manufacturing resources and release thier own line of cooling products for enthusiasts. You never know, they may alter the chassis to support standard ATX and start marketing the cases later one if they can't move these systems. It's apperance on G4, "attack of the show" is slated for the 24th, Chad says it did the best benchmarks of any machine tested there to date

I've gotta get my "mod off" on at least one thing huh?, Playing off the name, "Reactor" I decided to go with a Nuclear Fallout theme. Imagining it was used in the field by the military for remote detonation of missles or bombs. I'm modding the back access panel. Yesterday I played around with some different ideas for either a window or exhaust fan. Here I'm using a 240mm cooling fan, and brainstorming a grill design with a radiation symbol warning.

Looks great Bill, I wonder who'll be the first to build a computer "reactor" lava lamp? Now that would be cool!

That would be sick dude!

I found this video, I bet it was recorded during photo session for their maximum pc article.

I finally found time to get the recording of the reactor running 3DMark Vantage beofre shipping to customer (28,906) specs listed in vid & Crysis Warhead in their demo room, keep in mind Youtube video quality sucks. I'm still waiting for them to get back to me on a few things before I can start the work

YouTube - Hardcore Reactor Extreme PC, 3DMark Vantage & Crysis Warhead

Bill, you would mod the world's super computer if they let you near it...lol (wicked evil grin)

Thread Information